Question about Cluster servers (PS4)

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi, so my friend and I are trying to set up a private cluster server using another company as our host. We have an issue where when we try to connect to the other server from in-game it brings up the password screen and when we enter it we are kinda frozen. We can still navigate the menus but can not move. We do not load into the other server and the only way out is to exit the server. When we connect to the other server it gives us the option to download survivor. I did reach out to the host for some help with this situation and they basically told me that you can not have passwords on servers in a cluster, and there is no way to protect servers that are in a cluster I.E. No way to white list specific people. Do you guys know if this is all true? If you have any tips or ideas I would be very grateful. Thanks!

• Correct, it is not recommended to have a password for a cluster while using consoles. It will work, but may and will cause issues. The more common one is profile corruption.

You can also read about this at the WC Dev forums.

• Hi, so my friend and I are trying to set up a private cluster server using another company as our host. We have an issue where when we try to connect to the other server from in-game it brings up the password screen and when we enter it we are kinda frozen. We can still navigate the menus but can not move. We do not load into the other server and the only way out is to exit the server. When we connect to the other server it gives us the option to download survivor. I did reach out to the host for some help with this situation and they basically told me that you can not have passwords on servers in a cluster, and there is no way to protect servers that are in a cluster I.E. No way to white list specific people. Do you guys know if this is all true? If you have any tips or ideas I would be very grateful. Thanks!best ways to learn spanish online

Thank you my issue has been solved,..