Ark Server

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • So yesterday at around 3pm my server stopped populating on xbox. I see it on my nitrado phone app using CPU I tried restarting it and it takes like 30 minutes to restart and it still doesn’t show up.

My servers don’t show up on the nitrado app on Xbox or the server list in game. Nitrado already swapped my hardware didn’t help And on top of that I called them the they guy who answered was the rudest POS ever I pay for your services and should never and to deal with being disrespected. I just want a ETA on server recovery or something and reason why the servers are pooping on everyone.X(

• Greasy1

Changed the title of the thread from “Server” to “Ark Server”.
  • Sorry that you are frustrated. Yesterday it probably was related to an update to the game came out, which is typical. If you do a forum search you will find a detailed explanation how updates are done.

Today could have been a different reason. Any time you are not happy with your ticket, just reply on it advising what additional troubleshooting you did, and include anything the Support rep may had advised to do. They will look at it again.

On the PC server side, the list of servers has a max of what can be displayed. That is a thing with WC/Steam. If alot of servers exist it may be awhile. Another thing that I have seen personally is somehow the customer settings got changed in their filters. You may want to triple check those. In most cases that has been the issue.

Thank you.