Outlaws of the Old West - Nitrado Issues Since Latest Update

• Shutdown this server last night. Latest Update this morning for this game. Restarted server this morning, cannot find the server on the server list in the game now. Never had this issue before. I've submitted support ticket but no response and that was an hour ago. Anyone know what to do? I've tried restarting a few times, stopping completely and starting again. Do I need to do a complete reinstall? Any help or ideas would be helpful?

I do not have this connected to steam, is that the issue?

• Shutdown this server last night. Latest Update this morning for this game. Restarted server this morning, cannot find the server on the server list in the game now. Never had this issue before. I've submitted support ticket but no response and that was an hour ago. Anyone know what to do? I've tried restarting a few times, stopping completely and starting again. Do I need to do a complete reinstall? Any help or ideas would be helpful?

I do not have this connected to steam, is that the issue?

Hi that is not your problem we are all having the same issue i bought my server last night and i haven't had chance to play on the darn thing did put a post up to let them know and that i hope who ever it affected would receive some sort of compensation for not having access to something they are paying for but my post magically vanished witch am not to happy about as we are paying for a serves and have had no replay from any one with any answers one guy put a ticket in 4 days ago and still no reply.