We're recruiting in the UK and USA for English speaking Customer Support staff.
If you're interested please apply by submitting your CV/Resume to email@example.com with a cover letter.
German Job Openings Here
USA - Reno, Nevada
UK - Staffordshire/Remote
With its "Nitrado" brand, marbis GmbH is a leading global provider of game server hosting.
All our core components are self-developed by our development team. The software we write is used by tens of thousands of users every day. These users are both end users who rent private services and business partners, including game developers of all sizes.
A powerful, young team with colleagues who share your enthusiasm. We value constructive feedback, communication and team culture.
We attribute a high priority to customer support. In order to ensure the high demands of our customers are met with quality support, we always strive to answer all questions and solve any difficulties as quickly as possible in constant communication with the customers.
Modern infrastructure and workstations
Your work should not limit you, but give you the opportunity to work purposefully. That's why we provide you with modern tools.
- Professional customer correspondence via E-Mail, Telephone and Forum.
- Routine, competent support of our customers on the phone.
- Close cooperation with 2nd level support for technically complex inquiries.
- Independent escalation of inquiries.
- Cooperation in the optimisation of processes and company policy.
- Creation and maintenance of knowledge articles in the Nitrado Wiki.
- Knowledge of the configuration of game servers is required
- Responsible and independent way of working
- Professional experience in customer care is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English
- Basic German, Spanish, French, Italian or Polish is a bonus!
- Job Security: More than 15 years of experience ensure a safe job.
- Freedom, room to grow: Good ideas need room to breathe. We give you what you need.
- Flex Time: Earn additional time off through flex time.
- Staff Training: Improve your knowledge and build your portfolio with in-house training.
- Summer and Christmas Parties: (EU Only) Flights and Hotel to our Head Office in Germany twice a year.