I don't have my DayZ Server Mega Thread

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Okay, to put things blunty but also to be respectful, the way things are going I am really unsatisfied with the service that I am receiving with Nitrado and the Dev team of DayZ. I bought my private server to put my RP server up into action after planning it for months. I ordered my server at 2:11 am on August 12th. Now I am okay with waiting for the said server however I am not okay with the fact that a friend of mine and others that I have talked to have ordered their servers from the same region and more than 5 days after me and yet I am sitting her waiting for my server to go live and they are playing freely as we speak. I have called Nitrado asking questions and got some concerns of mine answered but when it comes to the publishing of servers and contact from the Dev team of DayZ they are silent and I am getting really ticked off that I have to still wait to enjoy a game that I enjoy just to hear others are suffering too. I understand the Dev team is under control of the "green light" and were not expecting so many private servers. However, that is besides the point. its been nearly two full weeks since I purchased my server and I have heard nothing about the release of it as of yet. I find that a little disheartening. I really want to give hats off to the Nitrado support staff and the DayZ Dev team for putting up with so much but a simple heads up can go a long way and I am starting to lose faith in this game and this service to the point I will pull my money out of their pockets just to get my money back so I can spend it elsewhere where I will get better service.

I do not want to see this happen, but rather I want my money to be spent the way I plan and also to enjoy what I purchase. I should have higher priority over server launch than someone who purchased their server say yesterday if you catch my drift.

That is it thank you for coming to my ted talk.

• Lol ok I got an idea, I'm gonna start my own server business guys, you can message me for more information on how to preorder your very own private servers, orders are limited to preorders because either servers for the selected game are not available yet, or because there is currently no hardware available at the selected location.

Please be advised that preorders are processed in the order they're received in, and that delivery can be delayed because of a variety of factors, including but not limited too, me being worthless me being a fraud, me not really caring about customer satisfaction! After the preorder has been placed you as the customer will no longer be able to get in contact with me because once again I'm worthless.

Because of me being a fraud, I will "tell" you preorders are limited to a number that can be fulfilled within a reasonable amount of time.

The money is about to start flowing in.... :):)

• @

Ordered today, let the countdown begin.

My server came online 4 days after order. That seems like the norm now. Gotta say I'm happy with the service. A bit more info in the email about how to find and update your server would be useful. Took me a while to realise servers require restarts for changes to take effect.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! 4 days after purchase and you receive your server! WTF I bought mine two weeks from tomorrow and still have no lead on my server....

• @

My server came online 4 days after order. That seems like the norm now. Gotta say I'm happy with the service. A bit more info in the email about how to find and update your server would be useful. Took me a while to realise servers require restarts for changes to take effect.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! 4 days after purchase and you receive your server! WTF I bought mine two weeks from tomorrow and still have no lead on my server....

Yes that's for a UK server. Elsewhere orders may exceed capacity and it's taking time to get new hardware set up and work through the orders? Bad luck anyway mate.

• Tomorrow at 7:20 PM will make it 9 days since I ordered my New York based server

It sucks but in fairness to Nitrado they're the only provider and this is the first time anybody has hosted this game for console. Hope it comes soon though! Seems kind of pointless playing properly until it arrives as your character gets wiped when you log in for the first time.

• and for some reason when I scan through all the private servers and make it to the section where there are 12 pages, with each page containing 22 unnamed 10 to 20 slot servers that are all unlocked like no one has managed their server and we got people checking these forums and their nitrado accounts every two or three hours in Hope's of something that's not there, dont believe me go look, and just within the last few days I have watched the server number grow from between 1800 to over 2200..... and some people only have to wait 2.5 days to not use their server

• You have change the server name and restart it else you'll never find it.

Lol I dont have mine yet is the point, there are over 200 servers that i see that are not named or locked, as though no one is doing anything with them, like either they dont know they are there or these people dont know? I just find it odd that there are that many 10 to 20 slot servers just sitting there not being used

• On day 11 waiting for a 50 slot NY based server. It amazes me how the mods will chime in every now and again on how to get a refund but never actually answer your question on how long this will take.

At this point I believe that Borderlands 3 will drop before I get this server and then it won’t even matter.

My hats off to Bohemia and Nitrado both. You guys should both be ashamed of the way this is and was handled.

You know what, the pvp is better on official servers anyway. I so look forward to the cheating that still happens and 25 min wait in que. Its a great way to pass a half hr.

US-SJ 4425 yeah baby yeah.

• I would love a more detailed explanation for the delay AND for the false information being given to be corrected. mods are first saying 1st come 1st serve.... ok, hmmm that isn't checking out. mods then say its by region. this also doesn't check out. I purchased two servers within minutes of another person i know on discord from the same region. He got his the next day. I'm on day 11..... the rest are supposed to be out this week. we'll see. I'm pressing X here.

Edit: I'm not done with you guys yet. Seriously, you guys know you made bank. Yes, I know, Bohemia messed up. You guys KNEW that half of these servers wouldn't be up anytime soon. and you kept raking it in anyways. All we want is a story that friggin checks out and isn't immediately contradicted by customers wondering where our products are while the bigwigs in the nitrado office are on the floor making money angels.