I don't have my DayZ Server Mega Thread

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello can someone help me please ive bought the server 4days ago and now when I go on my Xbox and go on the nitrado app it says my server is no longer there but it still says it’s preordered on my phone I’m really confused and I don’t know if I’ve been scammed or not? I haven’t even received an email

Hopeful u maybe will get in 7-8 days, people have been waiting longer than 4days to get there server.

• But he should have been higher on the pre order list according to the statements that u guys keep referring us to. By my count that's 23 days before the server went live. Plus 11 days since it came out. That's ridiculous. And even if he bought 23 days from today that means he bought it in July and still don't have it what does that mean for people who bought it in the first week of August. Smh

• Probably get deleted as most my other replys to posts have been but here is a reply from nitrado saying there is another hold as server list is still broken why nitrado cant just put a statement out saying this it would stop 90% of the wheres my server posts on here Twitter n rest

• You all do know what preorder means right? You get it when it’s available. I’ve followed all they’re threads regarding the servers. Most of you don’t see how much work they have todo to make all the servers possible. If you want a garbage server that crash’s every 2 mins go to fragnet, you want a reliable server wait your turn like all the rest of us. But then again I guess no common sense and millennials are starting to widel they’re way into everything now. Either way most have not waited longer then 2 weeks and servers are being “made” (see what I did there?) every couple days now. So be patient you will get it, just let the flamers run wild and spread they’re beautiful flames everywhere, and roast the s’mores while you watch and laugh at they’re stupidity. (Hehe made my self chuckle on that one) 🤗

• You all do know what preorder means right? You get it when it’s available. I’ve followed all they’re threads regarding the servers. Most of you don’t see how much work they have todo to make all the servers possible. If you want a garbage server that crash’s every 2 mins go to fragnet, you want a reliable server wait your turn like all the rest of us. But then again I guess no common sense and millennials are starting to widel they’re way into everything now. Either way most have not waited longer then 2 weeks and servers are being “made” (see what I did there?) every couple days now. So be patient you will get it, just let the flamers run wild and spread they’re beautiful flames everywhere, and roast the s’mores while you watch and laugh at they’re stupidity. (Hehe made my self chuckle on that one) 🤗

not sure if I remember right but when I purchased the preorder it definitely said as soon as the update was made the servers would be available. I might be wrong though

• Hi I ordered a sever 8 days ago and was wondering when I was gonna get to use it because I see more and more private servers popping up on the DayZ private servers page of the game, me and my friends are waiting patently but it's starting to get boring some because we keep getting kicked out of servers or the server we start in is almost full all the time so we wind up having to re-build again an again for the dumbest reason, it would be so bad if was do to raids but that isn't the case.

Love the game and please keep up the good work on updates and development.

not sure if I remember right but when I purchased the preorder it definitely said as soon as the update was made the servers would be available. I might be wrong though

True but they also got flooded with more servers, I’ve been waiting almost a week, but gives me time on other servers to get used to all the mechanics.

• I would liken what's going on to a Roller Coaster. At some point the ride was closed for temporary maintenance, nothing the ride operators could do, the engineers needed to fix it. If they're told that it will be fixed soon, why close the ride queue? Those that join and wait will get on the ride first.

Now that the ride is open and people are getting on again (Servers are getting installed) the ride operators are for sure going to keep the queue (Pre-Orders) open. If you're tired of the wait in a ride queue, you leave it (You're entitled to a full refund)

Do ride queues suck? Yes, everybody hates them.

Do things go wrong and rides break down? For sure, this is life, things do go wrong, we honestly are working as hard as we can to get everyone on and riding.

Are your feet going to hurt and is the queue taking ages and why is there always a screaming baby and can you complain about the wait while in the queue? Absolutely 100%, this is one of your basic rights, we just hope when all is said and done, you end up enjoying the ride.

Is this a perfect analogy? No, but it's the best I could come up with at 4am xD

One thing I want to make very clear (stepping away from the analogy now) Nobody is losing any money, you're getting what you paid for, X amount of days once the server is installed. The time doesn't start ticking down until you get your server.

• Hi I ordered a sever 8 days ago and was wondering when I was gonna get to use it because I see more and more private servers popping up on the DayZ private servers page of the game, me and my friends are waiting patently but it's starting to get boring some because we keep getting kicked out of servers or the server we start in is almost full all the time so we wind up having to re-build again an again for the dumbest reason, it would be so bad if was do to raids but that isn't the case.

Love the game and please keep up the good work on updates and development.

• I'm an engineer. I'd be let go if 10days past dead line just saying. the countless 10slot empty servers is ridicules especially when you guys keep saying there was higher demand then expected. I'll be in reno for street viberations, I cant find nitrado physical address for my refund

• Mekki bro the analogy had me rolling. I understand what's going on but still frustrating I still have high regard for y'alls servers though I'm dying to get on mine so I can quit just burning time on random servers lol. Have you guys suggested that bohemia setup a "search" bar on their server list interface and slim line it so that when every person pings in they can have it set to not have to log into every server in the list (which in my humble opinion sends a 2 way ping that adds a tad bit of info that corresponds to lag to every server at once).

With every server being constantly "micro connected" to by players when the servers have to show up in all lists it more than likely may be the root cause in their issues. I'm not a dev, just an old country boy with a bit of common sense and this SOUNDS logical to me. I know it's not y'alls issue but I'm sure they would take your input on the situation long before they would mine. Heck coin the info and charge them for it for all I care i just would love to be able to game lol.