DayZ

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hey all, we've rolled out several hundred servers already since the patch to fix the Server Browser, and continue to roll out more. From the info above, JDogg will get his first, then Alikard24 and then Simluk. This is because we're ensuring the first come first served is honoured.

I understand the delay has obviously not been ideal, this is not what we would have hoped for either, any issues like this means more customers (rightfully) upset, less people playing games and more work for our support and development teams. So please believe me when I say we're working as hard as we can to get all the servers installed as quickly as possible, without the servers we've already installed lagging and without putting the in-game server browser at risk of being overloaded.

• Let me start by saying to Rondeau and mekki that you two have been awesome given the situation that your company and Bohemia have put you in. But the only options that we have as customer is to question what is going on to ensure that the product we have paid for and wait for arrives. You guys have been understanding given all the crap that's been going on. As for the thread bumping. I had to ask my wife what it even meant 😂. I was only trying to figure out the order the best way I could. I ordered mine 10 days ago. So say someone responds to my post saying they ordered their server 12 days ago then received it today then that gives me some kind of window to go on.

• Hey all, we've rolled out several hundred servers already since the patch to fix the Server Browser, and continue to roll out more. From the info above, JDogg will get his first, then Alikard24 and then Simluk. This is because we're ensuring the first come first served is honoured.

I understand the delay has obviously not been ideal, this is not what we would have hoped for either, any issues like this means more customers (rightfully) upset, less people playing games and more work for our support and development teams. So please believe me when I say we're working as hard as we can to get all the servers installed as quickly as possible, without the servers we've already installed lagging and without putting the in-game server browser at risk of being overloaded.

that ain't true at all I know of 2 others who ordered 2 days after I did and they got their servers on friday I'm still waiting so the first come first served 100% ain't happening