Dayz server 10th day

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Almost 2 weeks. I tried to show patience but 2 weeks is a lot to ask after waiting months. Cancelled the pre order. People should probably do the same and I bet it won't be a pre order anymore. They just want our money with no intention on providing the product they advertise. Good luck guys. The wait was real.

• Almost 2 weeks. I tried to show patience but 2 weeks is a lot to ask after waiting months. Cancelled the pre order. People should probably do the same and I bet it won't be a pre order anymore. They just want our money with no intention on providing the product they advertise. Good luck guys. The wait was real.

You've been told where to watch for updates multiples times. We understand you're frustrated with the PreOrder of a server not being ready. This however is a preorder. You're preordering a service that will be available once it is ready. That's what a preorder is.

There have been games that even when preordered I've played up front have been pushed back multiple times. This is sometimes how things work. Again I'm sorry

You've been told where to watch for updates multiples times. We understand you're frustrated with the PreOrder of a server not being ready. This however is a preorder. You're preordering a service that will be available once it is ready. That's what a preorder is.

There have been games that even when preordered I've played up front have been pushed back multiple times. This is sometimes how things work. Again I'm sorry

JDogg Apparently while WE keep informed as to the goings on with our beloved game These moderators do not. Infact these unemployed no bodies who move one thread from one forum to another all tell you the same thing.... Look at the pinned most that hasnt been changed in almost 2 weeks. NEWS FLASH SERVER ISSUES ARE FIXED! We paid for a service we want this service filled. This isnt some preorder on a game thats pushed back this is a I ordered something now have been waiting almost 2 weeks I could understand the issue before, However This issue is solved and I now want what I pay for.... Or has Nitrado not heard of the Better Business Bureau and a Lawyer. It may have only been 13 dollars out of my pocket but its up to 100 150 out of someone elses.

• I was just try to get some idea from my fellow community members. Then I get warned for bumping a thread. SMH. There has been no info other than watching Twitter for info that doesn't get posted every 3 or 4 days saying we don't know when you will get your server. That could be any day you decide to honor your product. Do you think that if Nitrado said at the time of pre order there's a chance that what you pay for won't be received for weeks that I or anybody else would pay for it knowing that. We would wait until it worked before paying. Just like Nitrado should have before charging thousands of gamers for something they could not produce. But no worries. I already cancelled.

• I think when preorders came out and were purchased Bohemia wasnt expecting the amount of orders that had been placed. When the update dropped according to Bohemias twitter there was an issue with their backend which affected all the private servers. They fixed the issue but have dont the releases in waves. I dont know the exact amount of what a wave is. I'm sorry you cancelled the order. Hopefully once things get stable you will come by and try again. If there is anything I can ever do please let me know

• What done is done. I was really looking forward to seeing how much fun my boys and I were gonna have on our server. We planned on trying it out then renting one for the year. I understand that you don't own or have control over either company but you represent them. When you tell us the same thing over and over, people get frustrated. The posts on Twitter says the same thing over and over with different wording meaning the same thing. I have pre-ordered many games and on release day I received my pre order. Red dead, cod, GTA, battlefield 5, and so on and so forth. Even when there were issues they were on it that day posting updates, etas, info within hours of any issues.the last post from Bohemia was 3 days ago. Nitrado yesterday. Dude you picked the wrong place to volunteer for.

• how do I cancel

If you'd like to cancel the Pre-Order please submit a ticket asking to cancel, we understand the reason, it's obviously not ideal that the delay has happened. We're doing everything we can to get the Pre-Orders installed now, it's simply a matter of carefully deploying each batch in waves to ensure A: The services are all running okay, no lag etc. B: The In-Game Server browser is able to cope with the additional servers.

Note: Nitrado is not able to provide refunds for purchases made via the Microsoft store, you need to contact Microsoft support for this.