Custom Modpack World Generation

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi.

I have successfully configured my server with Forge version 1.12.2-14.23.5.2838, and everything appears to be working with the 80 mods I have uploaded, except that the World generation appears to be completely Vanilla.

I have tried editing the server.properties file to set level-type to "BIOMESOP", but I am not getting Biomes O Plenty biomes when I generate a new world.

I also cannot see any Tinkers Construct slime islands, and I don't believe the ore generation includes Thermal Foundation ores, Chisel marble, or any other modded content.

I also tried creating a new world using the Nitrado "World Manager" tool, but this does not seem to fix the problem.

I noticed in the Nitrado "File Browser" that several mods appear to be "greyed out". These include the mods for which World Generation does not appear to be working. I have attached an image showing that.

The craftable items for these mods do exist in JEI, it's just the world generation which appears to be borked.

Would appreciate any help! I tested this custom modpack on single player and it was working fine.

• hi

hmmm .. weird

usually

stop the server

edit the server.properties (level-type = BIOMESOP)

delete the old world and start the server

test...

try to create a world in the singleplayer and load them on the serverbut stop the server before

MfG Conan ;)

Nitrado: Conan

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

Fragen u. Antworten rund um Minecraftserver (Vanilla/Forge-Modpack/Bukkit-Spigot-Paper)

Nicht alles aber vieles! Bisher wurde noch sogut wie jeder Server zum starten gebracht!

Wollte nur mal sagen:

"Ihr könnt mich gern in Discord hinzufügen, aber Antworten gibts erst abends (am WE auch mal ehr ^^) weil ich auch Arbeiten muss!"

Daher bleibt mir für`s Forum nur noch wenig Zeit!

-- Minecraft only --

• Hi Conan, thanks for the advice. I did try this (uploading a single player world), and the Grove biome was present at spawn, but of course new chunks are generating vanilla biomes so it's not really a solution.

I have attached my server.properties as a ".txt" file to this post, so you can see that I have correctly edited the level-type.

EDIT: additional info: in my single-player generated world, thermal foundation ores are not present on the server, and cannot be placed in the world from my inventory, even though I can cheat them into my inventory with JEI.

Weird, as you said :)

• can you give me the pack?

I would like to see it with my own eyes xD

or do you give me access to your nitrado server? then i could make a copy ... for tests ... hmm ...:/:S?(

MfG Conan ;)

Fragen u. Antworten rund um Minecraftserver (Vanilla/Forge-Modpack/Bukkit-Spigot-Paper)

Nicht alles aber vieles! Bisher wurde noch sogut wie jeder Server zum starten gebracht!

Wollte nur mal sagen:

"Ihr könnt mich gern in Discord hinzufügen, aber Antworten gibts erst abends (am WE auch mal ehr ^^) weil ich auch Arbeiten muss!"

-- Minecraft only --

• OK!

I tested it with your mods.

on the first start, the server has created a vanilla world.

then I stopped the server and set the level-type = BIOMESOP.

then I restarted the server and he created a BOP world.

that was on my server (not nitrado)

MfG Conan ;)

Wollte nur mal sagen:

-- Minecraft only --

• ok ok

Now I tested it with the same mods on nitrado ....

and it works...

here is my server 31.214.130.58:25565

:S

Here is a backup from my nitrado server: Backup

if you use it you have to change the ip in the server.properties

MfG Conan ;)

Wollte nur mal sagen:

-- Minecraft only --