Servers Currently Down? 8/11

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • they're aware of the issue and working on the fix as we speak. I'll update you as I get more info. Sorry guys

"They" are aware but as paying customers, "We" should also be aware. While I don't like downtime, I understand that it happens. What I don't like is absolutely no notification. Nitrado has a Facebook page, a Twitter account, these forums and not one of them has any information (except this post) about the current situation.

• Hey I just took over a server my friend was running and it had 9 days left and I renewed for another 30 days and now im having all the same issues as everyone in the threads I am a first time nitrado user how do I find where my servers being hosted . and does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply on a ticket submission

• Hey I just took over a server my friend was running and it had 9 days left and I renewed for another 30 days and now im having all the same issues as everyone in the threads I am a first time nitrado user how do I find where my servers being hosted . and does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply on a ticket submission

Hello.

Tickets usually take between 24 to 48 hours. What issues are you having exactly. Sometimes it can be a small change other times it does require customer support.

• I am a first time nitrado user how do I find where my servers being hosted . and does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply on a ticket submission

On the Nitrado web page where your server(s) are listed next to the IP address should be a flag. Mouseover the flag and it should tell you.

Normal (if there is such a thing) ticket response times can be as short as a couple of hours or as long as a couple of days. Abnormal response times could be measured in days or weeks.

Hello.

Tickets usually take between 24 to 48 hours. What issues are you having exactly. Sometimes it can be a small change other times it does require customer support.

Hey so the ive force stopped and restarted the server multiple times. it was working fine until 11:45pm last night "ontario Canada " It keeps saying something about server address not found I cant load up the server but it shows up on the join-able servers list . I was in the middle of raising a bronto and 3 argents so ive force stopped the server to keep them from dieing .

• I am a first time nitrado user how do I find where my servers being hosted . and does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply on a ticket submission

On the Nitrado web page where your server(s) are listed next to the IP address should be a flag. Mouseover the flag and it should tell you.

Normal (if there is such a thing) ticket response times can be as short as a couple of hours or as long as a couple of days. Abnormal response times could be measured in days or weeks.

So on my server page it gives me an IP number and a User ID number but no flag only a question mark that takes me to a page called Direct Connect to a Gameserver some kind of tutorial

• x2beefncheese I would suggest just stopping the server if you're the owner. This will stop things from running while you cant get on. If the server is NY based they're awakre of the issue and working in it

yeah aware doesn't get me my lost days back that we paid for . I honestly just want to cancel the renewal and get a refund this is the worst first time experience with a program

• x2beefncheese I would suggest just stopping the server if you're the owner. This will stop things from running while you cant get on. If the server is NY based they're awakre of the issue and working in it

yeah aware doesn't get me my lost days back that we paid for . I honestly just want to cancel the renewal and get a refund this is the worst first time experience with a program

How long has your server been down for? Have you submitted a support ticket? Support are the only ones that can be talked to about extending time for servers to due issues.

• yeah aware doesn't get me my lost days back that we paid for . I honestly just want to cancel the renewal and get a refund this is the worst first time experience with a program

How long has your server been down for? Have you submitted a support ticket? Support are the only ones that can be talked to about extending time for servers to due issues.

yes ive done all the above and still no responses and this is like 2 days and more to come by the looks of it

• still down, no response from Nitrado. This has been nothing but a headache, ive only had my cluster up a week, gave them 100's of dollars, and this is what ive paid for. No support, no reasoning, no transparency. I thought this was a "premium" service, i should have known better, usually when beer has a "premium" label on it, it's crap.

• still down, no response from Nitrado. This has been nothing but a headache, ive only had my cluster up a week, gave them 100's of dollars, and this is what ive paid for. No support, no reasoning, no transparency. I thought this was a "premium" service, i should have known better, usually when beer has a "premium" label on it, it's crap.

When did you submit a support ticket? I'm am on here working to trouble shoot with you what I'm able to do. Mods do not have access to servers or accounts.

• found this forum looking for answers myself, since my server has been down since yesterday. Ive done all troubleshooting steps listed on faqs and forums and i know i have to call to get this resolved (what i usually do). i would have no problem calling in to fix this because its usually a very quick phone call but they are only available for like 4 hours and its PT even for those on the east .HUGE INCONVENIENCE.

• On the Nitrado web page where your server(s) are listed next to the IP address should be a flag. Mouseover the flag and it should tell you.

So on my server page it gives me an IP number and a User ID number but no flag only a question mark that takes me to a page called Direct Connect to a Gameserver some kind of tutorial

Then you can use one (or both) of the following indirect methods. The first method is to do a "traceroute" ("tracert" on Windows) to your server's IP address. The internet backbone servers are pretty good about having DNS names that give a good indication of where they are.

The second method is to look at the DNS name of the FTP server associated with your server. In my case, usla046.gamedata.io, the name seems to indicate that the server is in Los Angeles, California, USA.

• I have bought 2 servers recently to try out. Neither of them arw working. 1 for Day Z and now this one for Ark for xbox one. I'm not impressed by this company and the lack of hours of operation and support response time is putrid. I understand that there are millions of folks having issues but this is absurd. All i get on my Ark server now is the awesome Could Not Retrieve Address" error. Smh.