"There are too many tamed creatures on the Ark"

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I run a public cluster, and recently one of the players made a ticket saying they couldn't tame any dinos, another saying they couldn't breed anything, then another person came with the same two issues. I realized that I had the settings where the max dinos across the map was set to 80. I reset it to 100,000,000. That didn't fix it. I used Beacon in hopes to fix it (I use it for custom drops). I've edited and taken down the server several times, and nothing seems to work. I have also used, "cheat destroytribeiddinos 2000000000," as suggested in another thread, and it has worked on unlclaimed dinos, it hasn't fixed the "too many tamed dinos." It has been about a week since this issue started.

Copy of the code in the GameUserSettings.ini:
    MaxTamedDinos=100000000000000

MaxPersonalTamedDinos=80

• My problem has been solved (no help from Nitrado lmao), but if anyone runs into this thread and needs help, I reentered the code as "MaxTamedDinos=5000.000000". This allowed wild dinos to be tamed and tamed dinos to breed. I'm not entirely sure if it works for more than 5,000, but I do hope this helps someone in the future :)