No Loot Drops Since Patch

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Not just fjordur, its doing it to me now on rag also. I can randomly get logged in one try in 20?-50? and then the game plays fine. Almost every time it loads all the way and then dashboard. Does this on two xboxs in my house, a one x and series S, and to my tribemate on his series x at his house. Took him three tries.

Now it shows 1 player logged in and when I go to log again it says player with this account already logged in.

I think crediting a few days to my servers as basically being unusable is not unreasonable between the charcar update and whenever this is squared away. Single player works on all maps.

• Not just fjordur, its doing it to me now on rag also. I can randomly get logged in one try in 20?-50? and then the game plays fine. Almost every time it loads all the way and then dashboard. Does this on two xboxs in my house, a one x and series S, and to my tribemate on his series x at his house. Took him three tries.

Now it shows 1 player logged in and when I go to log again it says player with this account already logged in.

I think crediting a few days to my servers as basically being unusable is not unreasonable between the charcar update and whenever this is squared away. Single player works on all maps.

That is something you will need to contact Support to ask about. Typically credit is not given for game bug/issues or patches. Never hurts to ask. ;)