Info or update would be kinda nice

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Anything...a little bread crumb of information at all?

Ark servers are not restarting after the last patch.

Yet Nitrado has offered nothing in response in anything at all on any social media outlet.

Even if its just a simple response of "we are working on it" instead of silence.

Phone support isn't available....tickets not responded to

The system sure took the cash for today. Well that works without fail as always.:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Its only dirty in someone else's mind. And I'm not really a bear

• I can assure you they're working on it I've been on here trying to answer as many questions and help as much as I can. I dont have access to your server and cant access accounts either. I'm doing what I camt to help trouble shoot without guys.

That's awesome and well done friend but this isn't about forum mods this about paying for a service and not getting back any response at all on any form of communication from the company you are buying a service from.

Nothing official on any means of communication from Nitrado for hours is a little hard "to be patient" with.

Would you be patient if you paid for a service with absolutly no response from the company in any form of official response?

s

• I had the cannot retrieve address for two weeks in the beginning when I got my server. I'm sorry I understand and feel your frustration. Ive been there. They will make it right. They always have. I can assure you they're aware of this issue. My server only update 20 minutes ago. I'll check it after work tomorrow and go from there.

• I had the cannot retrieve address for two weeks in the beginning when I got my server. I'm sorry I understand and feel your frustration. Ive been there. They will make it right. They always have. I can assure you they're aware of this issue. My server only update 20 minutes ago. I'll check it after work tomorrow and go from there.

I have support Nitrado for over a year. Until now I have had the best customer service response from them.

Again that changed today.

I wont be looking for added days, I never do expect anything because communication was always straight forward.

Now I have expectations.

• Hello,

Sorry that you are frustrated.

This link provides way more detail how the updates work at Nitrado:

When will my ARK server update when ARK has an update? [ALL platforms]

Thank you

• Does not address the issue we experienced yesterday at all.

Servers updated twice and would not allow us to start up.

Again this is not taking anything out on forum mods this was and still is a serious lack of communication via nitrado in any form be it social media or here in forums or telephone.

I stated I have had very good responses from nitrado in the past. Today I can with simple words.

They sucked

• Seems the issue was specifically with NY servers. There should have been an update very early this morning. The servers should be up and also showing up. If possible please shut down and restarting your servers then bring them back up

wondering how you shutdown a server that hasn't even started in the last 9 hours, the only option i have is to start server and then it never starts when i do

• just a fyi , support ticket was finally answered , they moved my server to a new machine and its up and running again , which is great just wish they would at least address their customers and give us a timeline or acknowledgement that there is a problem and if or when it might be addressed

• just a fyi , support ticket was finally answered , they moved my server to a new machine and its up and running again , which is great just wish they would at least address their customers and give us a timeline or acknowledgement that there is a problem and if or when it might be addressed

I'm glad it's up and running and I do apologize for the lack of communication. We will make sure to do better

• Servers where up late last night.

But again the information output by Nitrado was slacking beyond just a "sorry" in the answer to the ticket.

3 servers of players that did all they could on there end to support both devs and Nitrado. And they where left out in the dark for hours with nothing.

Yes criticism is totally justified and nitrado..not forum mods needs to hear it. Mods do enough keeping fires at a slow burn but no need then the company they support is just throwing more fuel on the fire.

How many stars out of 5 for yesterday.

None but I gotta pick..1 star

Sincerely

Someone that contributes.

Must be nice, I still have a unanswered support ticket and a server that doesn't work.....

• Hello,

This week was a rough week for everyone.

Earlier this week Atlas/Steam had an issue or technically an update that wiped out players levels as intended. But for some it somehow ended up with server wipes.

Also this week their was an issue with ARK/Steam for PC server that corrupted the game file. Which initially it was recommended that folks to unsubscribe from mods and try again. But some the fix was to reinstall ARK from scratch.

Also the release, technically "Pre-Order" of DayZ servers which everyone in the DayZ communities are still feeling.

Then yesterday a 27G update to Xbox ARK.

And may have been some other small issues.

I am very aware of all the above from my own reviewing twitter, running my own ARK/Atlas servers, and through several channels on my own as a customer.

The point I am making is this week has been one heavy week for everyone. As a customer myself, I feel your pain. I volunteered for Nitrado over 2yrs ago and my footprint is all over.

All of the Moderators do what they can to provide info as we can when available. Also when things like this happens, we take this back to our connections. Everyone is always working on improvements.

All I can really say, is we try our best. Nothing is ignored.

At the end of the day, its all about the customer!

:)

Nitrado thanks you for your patience and business!

Thank you.

• I haven't seen my server on the Ark list since the update. Yes, I have tried to search it by name. Yes I have restarted the server. Yes I submitted a trouble ticket, with no response. Yes I have tried to call the customer support line several times and it just goes to a busy signal. I'm stunned at the lack of response. It's laughable that a company doesn't have an automated phone service, to put you on hold, at minimum. What is going on with not seeing my server on the list? It's definitely not because server quantity prohibiting me from seeing my rental server. Explanation of what is going on. Please.