Changing Starting Experience Amount

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Afternoon,

Is there a method for granting new players a certain amount of experience so they are able to start at say level 50 instead of level 1 that also gives them all of the skill points and such? I have been looking everywhere and I am unable to find anything.

Thanks in Advance

• Not to my knowledge. The simplest solution would be to set set the xp multiplier very high. The most complex solution would be to create a mod that does it for you.

A middle ground would be to try the ARK "LevelExperienceRampOverrides" settings in game.ini. I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know if it works in Atlas (I know for a fact it works well in ARK). Essentially, IF it works you could set levels 1-50 to only require 1 xp each (or something similar). You should find the information you need to try that on the Nitrado and ATLAS wikis...

This describes how to use the overrides:

raise_the_level_cap_using_the_game.ini_file_in_ark:_survival_evolved

And this will give you the default info:

Level - Official ATLAS Wiki

• Afternoon,

Is there a method for granting new players a certain amount of experience so they are able to start at say level 50 instead of level 1 that also gives them all of the skill points and such? I have been looking everywhere and I am unable to find anything.

Thanks in Advance

thanks my issue has been fixed.