Changing Starting Experience Amount

• Afternoon,

Is there a method for granting new players a certain amount of experience so they are able to start at say level 50 instead of level 1 that also gives them all of the skill points and such? I have been looking everywhere and I am unable to find anything.

Thanks in Advance

• Not to my knowledge. The simplest solution would be to set set the xp multiplier very high. The most complex solution would be to create a mod that does it for you.

A middle ground would be to try the ARK "LevelExperienceRampOverrides" settings in game.ini. I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know if it works in Atlas (I know for a fact it works well in ARK). Essentially, IF it works you could set levels 1-50 to only require 1 xp each (or something similar). You should find the information you need to try that on the Nitrado and ATLAS wikis...

This describes how to use the overrides:

raise_the_level_cap_using_the_game.ini_file_in_ark:_survival_evolved

And this will give you the default info:

Level - Official ATLAS Wiki

• Afternoon,

Is there a method for granting new players a certain amount of experience so they are able to start at say level 50 instead of level 1 that also gives them all of the skill points and such? I have been looking everywhere and I am unable to find anything.

Thanks in Advance

thanks my issue has been fixed.