Raising max player/dino level cap

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I've been searching and trying to get this to work for the past week. I don't go any higher than level 108. I have code set up to level 500, which goes up to 528 entries. I don't use expert mode on nitrado and I put my codes into Custom Game.ini Settings. I downloaded my game.ini file to see there are 2 "LevelExperienceRampOverrides=" over my "LevelExperienceRampOverrides=" for my increased levels. I've tried deleting it several ways comes back everytime I start the server back up. What do I need to do to fix this? Here is my custom Game.ini

• Started a Fjordur map server almost 3 weeks ago. I've had some success changing some of the settings (multipliers, structure limit, etc); however, in both the basic webui and in expert settings, I can not get the level cap to increase (trying to make it 150). I've followed the wiki pages, watched YouTube videos, even did a mindwipe tonic on my character to see if it will work. No character can get higher than 105, and when I did a mindwipe on my character, his max level is now 76 ||.

This was my attempt in the basic engine settings, and didn't work.

image.png

I copy/pasted the code from:

https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/raise_the_level_cap_using_the_game.ini_file_in_ark:_survival_evolved#:~:text=possible%20%2f%20common%20mistakes-,general%20information,default%20max%20level%20is%20100.

Which didn't work either.

My only other thought was to delete my character, but when I click remove from the Player Control in the Tools section, I still have the same character when I log back in after I stop and restart the server.

Somebody, please help! I can send the .ini files to review, if that helps.