7 Days to Die Server Transfer

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So I'm trying to transfer my world that I've been hosting on my pc playing with friends and I followed the instructions correctly of transferring my save to the config files , but every time I load the server its a new save where I float in the air and I'm pretty sure its cause of game world type cause I have it empty cause I'm using the Darkness Falls mod with friends and we have a custom world which as far I've seen Nitrado doesn't have an option for in the game world selection and anytime I save the changes in the config files everything saves except for Game World where it turns to empty. Anyone have a solution here.

<property name="GameWorld" value="DFalls-Medium1-CP"/>

<property name="WorldGenSeed" value="asdf"/>

<property name="WorldGenSize" value="10240"/>

<property name="GameName" value="A Whole New World"/>

• Hello,

please check if your old save is on the newest version and ask our Discord if Darkness falls is currently working, because there where some issues with the last 7 days Update.

THe easiest way should be to create a working Modserver with a savegame and swap it with yours.

Greetings