Stuck on Creating Player Screen

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello, so the other day I was playing with some friends on my server, had to run an errand so I got off then when I got back 30 minutes later I started experiences an issue where I'm unable to log onto the server. I'm the only one with access to the server and nothing to my knowledge was changed. My friends are still able to access the server without issue. I'm able to jump on single player games as well as other servers, just unable to access my own. I decided to do a clean start, uninstalled the game and removed everything 7d2d related on my computer, even deleted the appdata 7d2d folder. Reinstalled the game and figured I'd just restart from the beginning. I didn't want to reset the server itself as my friends are able to access it without issue still. However, I'm still experiencing the same error message, here's the error message:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at GameManager.PlayerId (System.Int32 _playerId, System.Int32 _teamNumber, PlayerDataFile _playerDataFile, System.Int32 _chunkViewDim) [0x0005d] in <ffc99a688d2b435db53bb46aed82ca49>:0

at NetPackagePlayerId.ProcessPackage (World _world, GameManager _callbacks) [0x00000] in <ffc99a688d2b435db53bb46aed82ca49>:0

at ConnectionManager.ProcessPackages (INetConnection _connection, NetPackageDirection _disallowedDirection, ClientInfo _clientInfo) [0x000c8] in <ffc99a688d2b435db53bb46aed82ca49>:0

at ConnectionManager.Update () [0x000f6] in <ffc99a688d2b435db53bb46aed82ca49>:0

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?