Switch server from pc to Xbox

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello,

You are not able to switch over like that. You would need to order and XBox server and contact Nitrado Support to request a PC server refund.

I may be having the same issue then. I did a server for the PlayStation, but it says PC. On console they show up as unofficial pc sessions. Do I need to switch mine. I had one before and I could have sworn I did the exact same thing, but I cannot see my server on the list.

Update: I had submitted a ticket before this post. They already responded. They did say you have to stop the server, install the server you want, for me I installed a ps4 one. Then you'll need to reset all your settings and restart the server.

• Hello,

You are not able to switch over like that. You would need to order and XBox server and contact Nitrado Support to request a PC server refund.

I may be having the same issue then. I did a server for the PlayStation, but it says PC. On console they show up as unofficial pc sessions. Do I need to switch mine. I had one before and I could have sworn I did the exact same thing, but I cannot see my server on the list.

Update: I had submitted a ticket before this post. They already responded. They did say you have to stop the server, install the server you want, for me I installed a ps4 one. Then you'll need to reset all your settings and restart the server.

You are able to switch from PS to PC through the web. Note though they are not able to CrossPlay nor CrossARK with each other.