Help with game.ini

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Firstly, I apologize if this isn't the correct thread to put this under as I am new to Ark, owning a server, and the Forum (or Forum life) in general. I have been in a rabbit hole of code and tutorials on configuring supply crates. I used an example from survive the ark where many users confirmed that the tutorial was valid and did in fact do what I needed it to do. Unfortunately, a special little human woke up and chose toddler violence and decided my computer tower was their enemy so I can't use the Beacon program until that's fixed and have been limited to my Chromebook otherwise I would simply purchase it and be done with it. ANYWHO!!!!

So here is an example of one section of code that Im trying to get to work and I cant understand why. I spent hours typing and researching item codes and none of them work. Here is my code for one crate :

*Im playing on Ragnarok and Im not using creative mode.

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=

(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level35_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=5,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=

((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ChemBench_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_IndustrialForge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_Fabricator_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_Grill_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_Grinder_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_Turret_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Huge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=3,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_DefensePlant_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Mutagel_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Mutagen_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=50,MaxQuantity=100,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_PlantSpeciesY_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_PlantSpeciesZ_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),

(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_GachaPod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=5,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=10,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

What exactly did I do wrong? I would be forever appreciative if someone could help me figure out what I'm doing or provide a link for an online supply crate generator that works.;(