Car Parts not Spawning

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Car parts aren't spawning for me. I know that they were because we tested a mod that involved converting a hood into sheet metal.

I've looked at my xml but I can't find the problem. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening and where I should look to try and fix it?

I've rolled back to several previous saves and the problem persists, could this be a setting issue? Im trying to avoid scrapping the entire server and starting from the ground floor if I can.

• I thought that I should list the steps ive taken to fix the issue as well. I tried resetting my car spawns first. When that didnt help I rolled back to two previous saves. The proble was still there.

So now Ive retyped my types xml, adding onto my clean copy as I go. Ill update my results here.

• Well....the game loads no problem. But I'm still not getting part spawns. I can see the code for the items in my XML.

Can I adjust the parameters to increase the spawn? I'm thinking that they might just be set to low, but I'm not sure.

Uploading my types XML in case someone can spot what the heck I've done wrong. (I've used a validator and diffchecker)

Thanks in advance :)

Cia

• Thank you so much!

Let me give you a little more detail about the issues Im having. We are using the Iztek map

A hood appeared on a wrecked Sarka, but it was gone the next day. A buddy said that it likely just despawned. Which made me think that parts are appearing its just SUPER rare.

I've not found a single engine part in any wreck.

Wild car spawns don't have all of the tires.

We aren't finding any tires on any wrecked cars.

While wrecked Olgas and Wreaks Sarkas will have doors and on occasion a hood our wrecked Adas aren't spawning any doors, tires, or trunks at all. We havent seen a Gunter.

We aren't finding tires on wreaks or in the industrial areas.

:) I tried to tweak what I thought was the spawn rate, and then we started finding only Sarkas EVERYWHERE lol

in hallways, in greenhouses, and in storefronts, Only Sarkas though I quickly restored the types back up and reached out.

Lastly spawned cars are disappearing in a blink as soon as the player moves to far from them.

I found this solution online, but I haven't implemented it yet. Vehicles Despawning?? : dayz

I have added a car trader to counter the issues for the players, BUT i want better to understand how things are formated and work..

I really appreciate you taking the time to take a look.