Server crash with out of memory error - Website broken and can't get help

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I've already tried support. I've tried attaching the crash log and I get "An unknown error occurred. Please try again later.". I've tried it without the crash log and it says the ticket can't be created right now try again later. Twice I've had it say the ticket was submitted but no ticket is created. Chat doesn't even load.

Onto the original issue. I've seen several other threads with the same issue and they all state to contact support. I really wish I could contact support. Any help?

Code
    1. LowLevelFatalError [File:F:\build\LostIsland\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 51]
    2. Ran out of memory allocating 1179648 bytes with alignment 0
    3. VERSION: 348.2
    4. KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc440f9319) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
  • Sorry, we are unable to help you here. We have no access to your server or support.

This is a Community Support Forum for everyone to assist each other. This probably needs support to further investigate.

The online chat is open alot. I would suggest try again later. Sorry