Update Today! but when do servers get it?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Woke up and attempted to play Ark on PS4 and was notified of an update (1230 hours). I promptly updated while eating brunch. Came back to Ark updated. Logged into my server via Nitrado app and restarted the server. It’s been nearly 10 hours since then. Server is in a restart loop no matter what I do.

I’ve tried force stopping and starting after 5-10 minutes. Still in a restart loop.

What is going on?

• My server for Ark Survival Evolved for Xbox went down to an update earlier today. 2 servers came back online, but the last just says "server stopped" I have tried to start it, and get about 5 minutes of reseting, and just goes back to stopped. Another thread recommended trying to restore a backup, and that had the same results. Anyone know how to fix this?

• My server continues to do this. How frustrating.

• Hello

All servers should be updated by now. If you're still have some issue like wiped servers or restarting issues. Check for any crastlhstack errors. Usually a backup to before the update will fix these issues.

If it still continues the best action would then be to creat a support ticket so support can take a look at whats causing the problems.

• Hello
    All servers should be updated by now. If you're still have some issue like wiped servers or restarting issues. Check for any crastlhstack errors. Usually a backup to before the update will fix these issues.
    If it still continues the best action would then be to create a support ticket so support can take a look at whats causing the problems.

We do not have access to servers or accounts here. Thank you

/closing thread since all updates have been rolled out and initial issue resolve.

Again as suggested, check the logs, roll back if you feel comfortable if you have a crashstack (WC recommends this) or contact Support directly.

Thank you

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.