How long to get my PS4,Xbox DAYZ Server ? Main thread

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Where did it say that it likely wouldn't be happening until next week? I've scoured their Twitter and the news section, even the forums themselves, and I've seen nothing that says either the servers are all going to be offline, or that the servers would be delayed. I'm just curious as to where you got this information.

On dayz twitter they said they were turning off private servers as the large and increasing list was causing error 9. Im back on mine now though couldnt see any other private servers so the may be only visible to the ones using them. I dont know however as I am currently live in my own server

While I didn't see that tweet, I'll take your word for it. Hopefully they start to install servers again soon, but with the amount they have to do and go through, I doubt it.

• How long does it take for the server to come out of preorder?

It's been 24 hours now if I gotta wait another 24 i'm gonna demand a refund..

this is ridiculous DayZ told us, we'd have our servers as soon as the update rolled out.....(24 hours ago)

how's about a reply, someone anyone? can't call Nitrdo their phone line is always busy

this is ridiculous DayZ told us, we'd have our servers as soon as the update rolled out.....(24 hours ago)

how's about a reply, someone anyone? can't call Nitrdo their phone line is always busy

like to know how long it takes also as im waiting

Hello

Im.sorry your still in the preordered state. They have been releasing and updating server throughout the say. Have you tried to submit a support ticket or tried doing a Skype call?

• How long does it take usually for a server to become live and out of preorder have you a guestimate please

• Hello

Im.sorry your still in the preordered state. They have been releasing and updating server throughout the say. Have you tried to submit a support ticket or tried doing a Skype call?

How long does it take usually for a server to become live and out of preorder have you a guestimate please

how's about ........ it's been OVER 24 hours, other guys have their servers and they ordered them less then 24 hours ago.......DayZ stated "private server will be available as SOON as the update rolls out, that was over 24 hours, you basiclly quoted the same thing to me the guy on the phone said yesterday, only he said it WON'T take over 24 hours

Nitrado's customer service sucks, other mod on here quoted you mods are just volunteers, so that tell me you guys have no clue as to what's going on with our servers, that we paid for, one might think it just might be better to switch from xbox to pc, run their own server, that way they would know it's working gezzzzzzz i'm calling to get a refund, what a ripe off

• Just ordered mine about 2 hours ago. So......

I'm going to give them 72 hours to get their crap together. I've dealt with buggy crap before, anyone know how long on average it takes to straighten it out? As in, those of you who were saying that your server didn't pop up in the list, how long until said server did pop up? And if anyone can give me any info on the tweaks available to my server, that would greatly be appreciated

• How long does it take usually for a server to become live and out of preorder have you a guestimate please

how's about ........ it's been OVER 24 hours, other guys have their servers and they ordered them less then 24 hours ago.......DayZ stated "private server will be available as SOON as the update rolls out, that was over 24 hours, you basiclly quoted the same thing to me the guy on the phone said yesterday, only he said it WON'T take over 24 hours

Nitrado's customer service sucks, other mod on here quoted you mods are just volunteers, so that tell me you guys have no clue as to what's going on with our servers, that we paid for, one might think it just might be better to switch from xbox to pc, run their own server, that way they would know it's working gezzzzzzz i'm calling to get a refund, what a ripe off

LMFAO.......What load of crappy customer service...... their customer service SUPPORT LINE is now closed, huh imagine that gotta wait another 24 hours, lol should've bought a bottle of Havanna Cuban Rum with my money I wasted on this so called server.....waste waste waste gezzzzzzzzzz

How long does it take usually for a server to become live and out of preorder have you a guestimate please

• how's about ........ it's been OVER 24 hours, other guys have their servers and they ordered them less then 24 hours ago.......DayZ stated "private server will be available as SOON as the update rolls out, that was over 24 hours, you basiclly quoted the same thing to me the guy on the phone said yesterday, only he said it WON'T take over 24 hours

PC servers are defintly live i accidentally bought a pc server and it went live immediatly. my ps4 server has been preordered for over 3 days nearly and still is in the preorder state.

• still no update twitter said they may not even have it running this week they have to cut most of the private servers in order for us to play the public servers is kinds what I read on twitter this is abosolutely BS and as customers we shouldn't have to put up with this crap we paid a service we are owed that service I have never seen a worse game dev before in my life I love the game but the devs have been to worried about arma 3 I get its their money maker but they had all console players pay 60 bucks for dayz and we have barely got anything fixed its just screwed up in my opinion.

• Alright guys, i finally got Nitrado on the phone via Skype... so Bohemia have told Nitrado to block anymore servers to be installed into the game. Don't know when they were going to decide to tell everyone but I guess i will do it for you lot. They don't know when they will be adding more either. So there's that.

What a **** show.

• Alright guys, i finally got Nitrado on the phone via Skype... so Bohemia have told Nitrado to block anymore servers to be installed into the game. Don't know when they were going to decide to tell everyone but I guess i will do it for you lot. They don't know when they will be adding more either. So there's that.

What a **** show.

Feel for the ones that havent got theirs yet. However this is the best solution and should have been the plan from the start. Servers should have been phased in allocating so many at a time. I dont think the expected the demand to be so high so lessons learnt.

• Is there any news or updates with Bohemia & Nitrado working together in regards to getting public and private servers back up and running; or Activated

I would like a timeline of some sort, as of right now if it isn't resolved withing 48 Hours i'm going to be asking for a refund.