Downloading Survivor not showing up

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Me and my friends play on a dedicated server on a spare ps4 I own, we decided to transfer to Fjordur, but unfortunately, you cannot run a dedicated Fjordur server on a PS4 (map is too large etc) so we decided to rent a nitrado server. We have all uploaded our items, and dinos, we also uploaded our characters using the “cheat playercommand Ascend1” because you can no longer simply upload your survivor at an obelisk on ps4. However, when I join the nitrado server, my character does not appear when I select download survivor. No, my character is not deleted, when I go back on my old server (or any other dedicated server I make) and select download survivor, he shows up and I can download with no issues. Is there a way for me to fix this?

P.S. I do have download enabled on my nitrado server, and I have upload enabled on my original ps4 server