Items and Dinos Glitching on Fjordur

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • This is the fifth time this is happened to me. I have had my inventory poof out of existence on this map. I had random tames I died near have poofed, only to be found clear on the other side of the map or not at all.

This time, I was killed by an Alpha, my bag is completely gone. No beam, nothing. (It was in a narrow trench). I flew around looking, its nowhere, the bag is nowhere. This is beyond frustrating as I was carrying several cryopods and darts on me, and I can't roll back the server as it wouldn't be fair to anyone else playing. My server has about 2 and a half hours before bodies despawn.

What are some possible solutions?

• I have resolved that issue; it was hawks and most of those glitches were resolved for me. They mostly reappear in the same locations around the redwoods.

However - does anyone know where dinos reappear if they glitch off of Asgard? I had several dinos poof on follow or when they move to attack in the NW corner of the map. I'd like to retreive them.