Since the update possibible issues: Server Wipe, Settings Blank, Server stuck

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello,

If you take a change to read through some already posted threads, some of this has been posted. I will share with a summary-

It has been a combination of things, some server issues, Steam API/Network, ARK updates, and mods. Everyone's issue is different.

For a crashstack, the only fix is rolling back to a save that works. No way of knowing which one will work until you roll back.

Most of the issues listed is about 3 days. But prior and even now can be the mods. Until the DevKit is released, mods typically wont be updated. So mods as always are at a risk and best effort. No one can really tell you all the combinations out there that may or may not work. Just practice basic things like, dont use 2 yellow mods. Workshops explain more about that is 'stacking'.

I suspect the ticket queue is busy atm. Typically it is 24-48hrs weekdays, and when busy upwards to 72hrs- 5 days.

We just ask folks to be patience please. Much of this can not be controlled by Nitrado.

Thank you

• Are we going to be comp'd for these days when we haven't been able to play? Because this is beyond ridiculous for this to be happening on Nitrado, but not on other Servers my friends have.

• This is beyond ridiculous. How does Nitrado justify having servers down for 3 days while other hosting services have their servers up and running? This is so shoddy, I feel like I've totally been grifted. No way I ever use one of these lousy servers again, I just want my money refunded so I can go somewhere, anywhere, else and be able to USE the thing I'm paying for.

What a completely horrible customer service experience.

• A week ago started getting lag on my first server, submitted a ticket and no reply yet. Laggy but was still playable until 24 hrs ago.

5 days ago purchased a 2nd server to cluster, followed all guides and nothing working, got a generic copy/past reply 2 days after.

Reinstalled 2nd server so its just vanilla, no cluster on island maps no mods, server still not found. First server still working but laggy and random shut downs

Yesterday main server crashed, constant restarts yet still unable to find either server.

Appreciate you guys are busy and some things out of your control but sever 1 laggy and no reply to at ticket 7 days ago. Sever 2 cannot see or play and no reply for 4 days. Paying for 2 servers unable to use.

• We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused by the server issue you described. Please accept our heartfelt apologies and allow us to thank you for your loyalty and trust.
    Fortunately, we have good news and an update for you.

After diligent monitoring and troubleshooting, we were able to resolve this issue on a large scale. The vast majority of servers that were stuck in a restart loop have been returned to normal operation. Alas, it's possible that your server might remain in this state, yet, you should be able to fix it on your own. See following examples and how you can quickly fix them:

1. In your Nitrado Web Interface under "logs" you can see following files: 1.1 A file called "Crashstack" with the content "Unable to load world object headers from world save file". Or a log file with the content ""HANG DETECTED!!"

This message means that your save game has become corrupt and the server cannot load it. The easiest method to solve this is to start the server with a save backup. Navigate to the "Restore Backup" section located under "Tools". Select the most recent save game backup under "Map Save Backups" from a time, were you are certain the server worked correctly. Click "restore" and restart your server. If this did not helped, either try an older one, or try a complete Server Backup.

2. Your server's status appears as online, but you can't seem to find it. In this case, we recommend looking at the following articles explaining how to connect to your server:

ARK-PC: https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_an_ark:_survival_evolved_server
    ARK-PS4 & Xbox: https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_an_ark_survival_evolved_server_for_ps4/xbox_one

Xbox ARK-Epic-Store: https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_an_ark:_survival_evolved_server_(epic_store_version)

If you have submitted a ticket:

Be aware that, due to the high volume of requests we have received regarding this problem, your issue might be of a different nature and thus still unresolved. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. If you think your problem hasn't been resolved please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. Again, thank you.

• Hello, I rented a server yesterday, in which it was running great, however today it has been a real pain crashing repetitively and becoming impossible to manage.

I've looked at the crash report logs and am not entirely sure what it means so was curious of whether anyone can help me know what needs doing to fix it.

LowLevelFatalError [File:E:\build\DevNext\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 51] Ran out of memory allocating 1966080 bytes with alignment 0

VERSION: 346.14 KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8e2ff9319) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b6a199ca) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b69e6ac9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b6a0caca) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b69e58fc) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b6fe5b59) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b70b0233) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b70a93d8) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b7d2e22e) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b6e33889) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b7089789) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b7082be2) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b6fec801) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b4dd7c12) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b4dd39cc) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b4dd8b9a) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b4dd8ce9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7b80857a9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8e60c7974) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8e675a2f1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8e675a2f1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
    慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲敇㉮䅟敲䉡晵彦慂敳䍟㕟਍慌瑳删浥瑯⁥畆据楴湯䌠楬湥䅴正潇摯潍敶਍

Thanks for any help!

• Finally support got back to me with very unsupportive reply. Changed 1 of my servers to V rising as wasnt getting a response and mates and I wanted to play something. The other server had been working fine for weeks before suddenly stopping and going into restart. After putting in a ticket around a week ago this is the response.

Hello,
    I've been able to further investigate this for you. Currently there's only 1 active Ark server.
    Please consider that the Nitrado.net Support is primarily responsible for providing fast and competitive help in case of serious connectivity and performance errors regarding the rented service.
    This is only possible if the support staff are able to focus on these serious issues. That's why we appreciate your understanding in regard to this kind of configuration related questions. Please consider using the tools provided by Nitrado and its community for this purpose
    As a friendly reminder we encourage all our customer to completely stop the server before performing any modification to the server's files or settings, doing these actions while the server is started can lead to data corruption or desynch.

If you have any other questions or issues in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch! Nitrado's Support Team will gladly assist you

Regards
    Bruno Alcázar

• Hello, I've just rented an ARK server today but I can't seem to start it, and it just keeps restarting

Here's the log :

2022-06-26 05:38:43 Server restart requested (NITRAPI)

Sun 26 Jun 2022 05:39:06 AM UTC arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

Sun 26 Jun 2022 05:46:12 AM UTC arkse Restarted ni7791229_1 more than 10 times in a row. There seems to be something very wrong. Stopping it...

2022-06-26 06:02:25 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

Sun 26 Jun 2022 06:02:51 AM UTC arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

2022-06-26 06:08:50 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

2022-06-26 06:08:53 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

Sun 26 Jun 2022 06:09:20 AM UTC arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

2022-06-26 06:12:28 Server stop requested (Webinterface)

2022-06-26 06:13:26 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

Sun 26 Jun 2022 06:13:26 AM UTC arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

2022-06-26 06:19:05 Server stop requested (Webinterface)

Sun 26 Jun 2022 06:26:54 AM UTC arkse Restarted ni7791229_1 more than 10 times in a row. There seems to be something very wrong. Stopping it...

2022-06-26 06:30:44 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

Sun 26 Jun 2022 06:31:12 AM UTC arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

• 15 days ago I rented a server and started playing with my friends and recording some episodes for YouTube and now my work has been disrupted because of this server telling me that the server not responding