Since the update possibible issues: Server Wipe, Settings Blank, Server stuck

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • My server went down late last night/early this morning and is still down. Just clocks at server restart and then defaults to stopped. Is there still an ongoing server issue or is this just my lucky day? Wondering if I should escalate to a ticket.:/

• I was trying to restart my server so I could get the update so I could unlock map specific engrams and now its stuck at a server stopped and wont start the server back up every time I try to start the server back up it goes back to server stopped after 5-10 mins

• Wed Jun 22 02:36:29 PM UTC 2022 arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

Wed Jun 22 02:44:45 PM UTC 2022 arkse Restarted ni7746631_1 more than 10 times in a row. There seems to be something very wrong. Stopping it...

2022-06-22 14:57:03 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

Wed Jun 22 02:57:27 PM UTC 2022 arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

2022-06-22 15:02:03 Server stop requested (Webinterface)

2022-06-22 15:07:52 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

Wed Jun 22 03:08:32 PM UTC 2022 arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

Wed Jun 22 03:16:56 PM UTC 2022 arkse Restarted ni7746631_1 more than 10 times in a row. There seems to be something very wrong. Stopping it...

2022-06-22 15:23:41 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

Wed Jun 22 03:23:55 PM UTC 2022 arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

Wed Jun 22 03:32:19 PM UTC 2022 arkse Restarted ni7746631_1 more than 10 times in a row. There seems to be something very wrong. Stopping it...

2022-06-22 15:54:18 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

Wed Jun 22 03:54:47 PM UTC 2022 arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

Wed Jun 22 04:03:10 PM UTC 2022 arkse Restarted ni7746631_1 more than 10 times in a row. There seems to be something very wrong. Stopping it...

Wed Jun 22 04:27:36 PM UTC 2022 arkse Restarted ni7746631_1 more than 10 times in a row. There seems to be something very wrong. Stopping it...

2022-06-22 16:45:09 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

Wed Jun 22 04:45:45 PM UTC 2022 arkse Server restart via Restart-file or Webinterface requested

Wed Jun 22 04:54:07 PM UTC 2022 arkse Restarted ni7746631_1 more than 10 times in a row. There seems to be something very wrong. Stopping it...

• ARK PC can't play after reinstall
    After i reinstall my ark server(PC)

My server can't play anymore

It alway stoping server and start again very quick!

I tried everything i know

Please help =((

This is my Log Filesunknown.png

• Hello nitorado administratore.

After today's automatic server shutdown, the following items in the expert settings were blanked.

1.Engine.ini

2.Game.ini

I didn't have these backups.

So, I ran "RestoreBackup" of TOOLS, but it could not be restored.

I also looked at the file browser, but the ini file was updated to a blank state after the crash.

I would like to know why the ini file crashed and how to restore it.

kind regards,;(

• DOAGEN

Changed the title of the thread from “Server wiped” to “Since the update possibible issues: Server Wipe, Settings Blank, Server stuck”.
  • If you are still having issues, some basic things to do:

(1) Restart the server. If is hangs, about 5-10m a button appears to forcestop, then restart.

(2) Check out the server logs. If you see crashstack, that more likely is a corrupted gamefile. It happens with ARK. Sadly the resolution is to rollback to the last known saved file. And no way knowing which one is bad. Some folks that do not feel comfortable trying this- you can contact Support.

(3) If this is a new server, try a reinstall. *note: sometimes this happens after a game update. Wildcard suggests to do a recovery backup.

(4) If all the above fails, please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. If you already have please continue to be patient. We are unable to assist you here in the forums.

Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. We are volunteers and able to share experiences just like the rest as this is a Community Support Forum for Gamers and Admins just like you and I.

Link: NITRADO

• Okay I fixed my problem... In log files.. Guess What? Did not fix it... You guys are good with Conan Exiles Servers 100% But Ark Servers not so much at all in my opinion.. So I am going to let the server drop off for ark.. Thank you for the fun you did allow me to have which was 11 days to be exact.

• Sorry to hear that, but just to clarify the issues multiple ones had existed. Yes, Nitrado had some and resolved, also multiple ARK updates which Nitrado has no control over, and steam network issues. That is all I am aware of that happened.

• I haven't been able to play and the support isn't responding my ticket, both for 3 days now, and my server keeps restarting and crashing... There's something about crashstacks on the logs, which I told them in my ticket...
    I noticed that a lot of brazilians are having the same issue, what made me wonder if it's something specific about the south America server. Let me know if your server is broken and you're not on south America.
    Maybe it's about the new map, I've been playing Ragnarok for more than 1 month and everything was fine, then a few days after changing to Fjordur, it broke. I don't know, just wondering.
    The question is: is there any update about what's happening ?
    Is there any official pronouncement ?
    I wish they could fix it for everyone, instead of solving (I think they are) each specific case through tickets...