Engrams not purchasable

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Ark Had an update on June 21st for consoles that made dlc engrams available on Fjordur, upon logging into my server i could see the engrams but every time i go to purchase them nothing happens it doesnt unlock at all and stays greyed out, not sure if this is a server side issue or client side :(

• Same here, the Nitrado servers haven't yet updated to the version running on the consoles yet it seems (v704.8 in game but servers still on v704.7) so just need to wait for the update i guess...

The only issue I have with this is that Nitrado states that they may not apply smaller patches. I am hoping they realize this is an important patch that needs to be implemented so we have access to purchase engrams from other maps.

• Same here, the Nitrado servers haven't yet updated to the version running on the consoles yet it seems (v704.8 in game but servers still on v704.7) so just need to wait for the update i guess...

The only issue I have with this is that Nitrado states that they may not apply smaller patches. I am hoping they realize this is an important patch that needs to be implemented so we have access to purchase engrams from other maps.

that would really suck if they didnt apply it, like i dont wanna have to resort to GFI commands to get dlc items on Fjordur for ppl on my server, lets hope it does get applied!