Server keeps resarting

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I bought a server 3 or 4 days ago, and it was working perfectly. Until i closed it one day and i could never enter it again. its been 2 days and i still cant play. I have restarded the server a LOT of times. and i sent a ticket waitting for a response. i got the ticket but it didnt even say how to help or anything. it was just a automatic response. 2 days for a automatic message which wasn't even the topic that i was talking about. its kinda sad, i was enjoying it has well. i just ask for some help pls

• Hello,

Sorry that you are having issues. You may want to include game and platform so we can move the thread in the appropriate area for the Community to provide feedback.

Thank you for contacting Support. They are the ones that have access to your account and server. Typically it takes 24-48hrs for a response, but with the drop of the new ARK DLC you may see delays. Thank you for being patient.

• If you are still having issues, some basic things to do:

(1) Restart the server. If is hangs, about 5-10m a button appears to forcestop, then restart.

(2) Check out the server logs. If you see crashstack, that more likely is a corrupted gamefile. It happens with ARK. Sadly the resolution is to rollback to the last known saved file. And no way knowing which one is bad. Some folks that do not feel comfortable trying this- you can contact Support.

(3) If this is a new server, try a reinstall. *note: sometimes this happens after a game update. Wildcard suggests to do a recovery backup.

(4) If all the above fails, please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. If you already have please continue to be patient. We are unable to assist you here in the forums.

Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. We are volunteers and able to share experiences just like the rest as this is a Community Support Forum for Gamers and Admins just like you and I.

Link: NITRADO

• Yeah I don't know what's going on with these servers but since purchasing one 3-4 days ago I have had about 10 crashes. It's unacceptable to do this to paying customers. I hope support will provide a suitable fix or I'll be requesting a refund.

• Having the same issue, payed for the server around 5pm, 3 hours later I'm still waiting because the server is stuck on restarting and I get this message "An error occurred while accessing the server. Please try again later.". I will want a refund if this keeps up.

• Hi, I just purchased an Ark server and haven't had any success joining. The web dashboard shows it is active and has given an IP address and the Query ports. I followed the instruction for adding the server in Steam and from the connect option it just comes up "server not responding". I tried using the connect feature from the web dashboard and it loads the game and says network failure message error "unable to query server info for invite".

I've tried refreshing and reinstalling the server and have the same issue. I can't seem to connect and have tried following all the instructions that are available. Any other suggestions. I am set up with New York as the data center.

• Hello, i also purchased a server yesterday and it is just stuck on restarting it won't get past that. I am set up in Sydney data center. I have put a ticket in but no response as of yet.

• The same exact thing is happening to me. I switched my server over to Ark from The Forest. The server is now stuck in a restart loop no matter what troubleshooting steps I try. I have submitted a ticket. I'll update if I learn anything new.

• Hi i bought a server 3 or 4 days ago, and it was working perfectly. Until i closed it one day and i could never enter it again. its been 2 days and i still cant play. I have restarded the server a LOT of times. and i sent a ticket waitting for a response. i got the ticket but it didnt even say how to help or anything. it was just a automatic response. 2 days for a automatic message which wasn't even the topic that i was talking about. its kinda sad, i was enjoying it has well. i just ask for some help pls