Artifacts spawning issue Fjordur

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So far the artifact of the massive and the devour have not spawned, spawned in the wall or spawned under the map. I know there are admin commands to spawn artifacts in the inventory but I simply want to spawn the artifact container so they can get artifacts. I know its possible, I somehow did it the the artifact of the immune and spawned like 30 crates.

So if anyone knows how to fix the spawning issue and yes we have waiting 20-30 minutes near where it should spawn and nothing happened.

Or could someone please tell me the command to spawn artifact containers.

Thanks

• Hi. I have a similar problem, and maybe the cause for the problem. Sadly I don't have the solution, but hopefully someone else might be able to work one out based on this info:

The artifacts seems to spawn slightly offset from where they are supposed to. If I use the "cheat ghost" command I can look outside the room, and voila, loads of artifacts (see images in link).

So, how can this be fixed?