Cannot Join Server (server does not show up in xbox server list)

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello All!

Any suggestions on why a server purchased through the XBOX Nitrado app does not show up in the ARK XBOX list of server "UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS"... Nitrado support apparently sees it, but it not clear if they see it when using ARK for the XBOX.

<Removed: no names>. Feel free to DM for server name

Appreciate any help.

~Jim

• If you already contacted Support, feel free to respond to your ticket and let them know you are still having issues. It is what they are there for, to help you.

Here is some additional info in the Wiki that may or may not assist: https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_an_ark_survival_evolved_server_for_ps4/xbox_one

We have no access to servers or accounts here. This is a Community Support Forum for the members not official Nitrado Support.

• If you already contacted Support, feel free to respond to your ticket and let them know you are still having issues. It is what they are there for, to help you.

Here is some additional info in the Wiki that may or may not assist: https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_an_ark_survival_evolved_server_for_ps4/xbox_one

We have no access to servers or accounts here. This is a Community Support Forum for the members not official Nitrado Support.

Hey DOAGEN, appreciate the feedback.

I have responded back to the Nitrado support ticket, but I think that support availability is a 12h difference from the US... there initial response was the same as yours that wiki link.

So I purchase a server in the afternoon, and then submit a ticket for support and they respond back in the evening...

I respond to their response the next day and then have to wait until that night to get feedback, and i bet you can see how this loop works.

It brings us here me having posted back to support, and while I wait for them to respond tonight, looking to get help from the community which looks like we do through DM's.

So to sum up, yep have posted and responded to a Nitrado support ticket multiple times.