Transferring to a map on a cluster is deleting players characters - how to fix?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have a 4 map cluster on Ark. And when people transfer to Ragnarok it deletes their character.

Transferring out is fine, but as soon as you come back, the character gets deleted and you have to make a new one?

How can I fix this? Tickets with Nitrado have been made, it has been 2-3 days now.

I called them numerous times and they have attempted server roll back
    Codes are all good
    Changed the cluster to a different host
    Changed cluster ID's

Nothing has worked, Has this happened to anyone before?

;(

• Are you using a password on the servers? If so that is the problem. Devs have it posted to cluster on console, do not use passwords. It can cause character issues.

Sadly also this happens. Seems to be happening more often that normal. It has always been a game issue. I ended up disabling that. Its not a hardware issue.

• None of my

Are you using a password on the servers? If so that is the problem. Devs have it posted to cluster on console, do not use passwords. It can cause character issues.

Sadly also this happens. Seems to be happening more often that normal. It has always been a game issue. I ended up disabling that. Its not a hardware issue.

None of my maps require passwords

• Already saw your posts in the Discord that others replied. Nothing more than what has already been suggested. More than likely its a game bug atm.

If you wanted, you could attempt a rollback. Typically that is the next thing that would be suggested.

• current server settings

Already saw your posts in the Discord that others replied. Nothing more than what has already been suggested. More than likely its a game bug atm.

If you wanted, you could attempt a rollback. Typically that is the next thing that would be suggested.

I have done 3 roll backs unfortunately:(