Can't Charge Account (Add Funds)

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I can't charge my account, when I click on the charge account tab, it just shows me an account overview with no way to add funds or charge my paypal or anything? My server needs to be renewed, help please. I must be missing a step somewhere or something, it can't be this hard to give nitrado money.

• Usually it should open up a new overlay asking you to choose the amount.

25_0_16-03-2019_22-28-29.png

If it does not show up, have you tried another browser? Any adblockers or script-blockers active?

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Ok, so, I have a completely different and worse problem now. My server is fine, I was able to re-up the sub for the month. However, it is Firefox that is having the problem with the Nitrado website. While using Firefox the Start and Stop/Restart buttons were not appearing on my dashboard of my server; and the Loading text on the top left was never ending. I couldn't do anything with payment options, the charge account dialog box doesn't appear. I couldn't even reply to this forum thread. I believe I ONLY have AdBlock running on Firefox which I disabled and refreshed to no improvement of the situation. Only when I switched over to my plain-ass, vanilla Microsoft Edge browser did everything work fine. Any suggestions about what the problem is with Firefox? I'm going to try to uninstall/reinstall Firefox, but I doubt it'll be that simple. If I have to use Edge for the server options, oh well, could be worse.

Holy crap... it was that easy. All right, sorry for all the wasted words and room and the forums. :P

• Try it with a different browser or try the app.

If it all doesn't work, please contact nitrado directly, we here in the community forum can't help with payment issues.

phone.png

skype.png

DE:+49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Für Anruf in das deutsche Festnetz (+49): Gebühren sind abhängig vom jeweiligen Anbieter.

Anrufe aus dem Mobilfunk abweichend, max. 42 Cent/Min inkl. USt. Kosten für Anrufe ins Ausland bitte beim Telefonanbieter erfragen.

US:+1 775-321-2102

daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Kostenlos per Skype (nur Telefon, kein Chat), daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat), daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.