ARK CLUSTER inquiry

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello, I have a question. At the moment I'm trying to setup my ark cluster and I do know how to setup cross-ark but I want to know if it is possible to use within a cluster an "upload/download" option for characters instead of the "travel" option as I know it's kinda dangerous and can potentially destroy players character files.

It's been a while for me but I do remember there was an option on my old provider to activate "NoTransferFromFiltering" dunno if it's then possible to set up my cluster as I want it with this, however I have not being able to find that setting on my Nitrado Panel. :/

Thanks.

• Hello Doagen thanks for the quick reply. So I take that by adding this code line I would be able to do exactly that then? upload/download only within a cluster correct? Also if you don't mind me asking for a bit of elaboration on the matter. Do I add this to the game or gameusers ini? and how should I add this? NoTransferFromFiltering =1 ?

• You would need to use the unique ClusterID to link Nitrado Servers.

But know their is a known ARK bug. I just had a Clustered NItrado server with max lvl 150, and folks were downloading level 700 Rexes. Nothing is 100%.

And I use the web interface for my settings.

As for "-NoTransferFromFiltering" per several google posts, that is a CLI and customers do not have access to that. I would suggest creating a ticket with nitrado support.