[V Rising] Server Admin right

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I trusted Nitrado to host my server, but with this problem I am having nothing but disappointments. Just like the others, server full of racists, trolls who do not respect the rules and nothing I can do. More than 1 week to solve this problem and we don't even have a temporary solution or updates.

• Reply after 3 days from a support ticket - "We regret to inform you this feature is still not fully implemented. We are working with the game developers diligently for this feature to work properly. We do not have a current time frame when this feature will be released. Out most sincere apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding."

• Excuse me for writing this, but I have the same problem as all of you.
    The problem will be solved solved so always take it easy.
    I received an answer to my tickets within hours.

Well, yes, we all recived answers to our tickets within hours. And we all got the "We are working on it" reply too. But its been over a week and I dont suppose that this is SUCH a hard thing to solve. (Other providers already fixed that issue on the first day of release).

So, I (and I suppose other people here too) am feeling not taken serious and not properly taken care of as a costumer of Nitrados services

• i have the same problem, maybe a stupid question but when i fill in my steamid64 number, there is an nr 1 static before it.

Making a new sentence, nr 2 automaticly appears.

Are those numbers preventing us from logging in? Maybe they are used in the steamid64 number, and thus making a false steamid64 number?

• i have the same problem, maybe a stupid question but when i fill in my steamid64 number, there is an nr 1 static before it.

Are those numbers preventing us from logging in? Maybe they are used in the steamid64 number, and thus making a false steamid64 number?

This Person might be onto something.... Nitrado-Admins, care to look into it?

Good question I think those numbers are just part of the UI if you download the file and open the numbers are not listed.

Good question I think those numbers are just part of the UI if you download the file and open the numbers are not listed.

These numbers are just denoting the line that the text is written on in the text file. similarly to how you would see them written in notepad++. Its just a way to be able to more accurately find a line of code. Instead of having to Ctrl+F to find something, you may make a note that its on line 45 (for example) of your txt file. They do not influence the body of what's written in said text file.

So far I've gotten around needing Admin privilege's on my server by simply implementing a password...

• This is also the very first time Ive had trouble with nitrado but the fact that every other server distributor hasnt had this issue and fixed it day one and now weve been waiting over a week and nitrado still hasnt, how long will we wait?

• rented a server today. tried to set admin rights. double checked steam id. nothing seems to work. ended up here. also wrote a ticket. hope for a fix soon.

• the main issues lie with the fact most v rising servers are ran off a windows base, whereas Nitrado is based off Linux, they have stated they are working with the devs to solve the issue as you cant simply copy paste the file set up between the 2 OS'

Appreciate the info - that makes total sense and I doubt is super common practice, running games off of windows servers.

• the main issues lie with the fact most v rising servers are ran off a windows base, whereas Nitrado is based off Linux, they have stated they are working with the devs to solve the issue as you cant simply copy paste the file set up between the 2 OS'

Appreciate the info - that makes total sense and I doubt is super common practice, running games off of windows servers.

yea most game server are either set for both or generally a linux base, however V rising on offers a windows base atm, using the CentOS which isnt the best OS imo