High Ping on Blackwood Map

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • While playing today a had a high ping jump with alot of lag on my Atlas Blackwood map server. I don't have the same lag and high pings on my cluster server. Is anyone else experiencing this or have any ideas on how to remedy it?

Thanks!

• I tried logging into on another xbox with a different profile and didn't have the lag. I also tried logging into a different profile on the same xbox that had the lag and didn't have any lag or high pings either. I even tried to clear my local cache and had the same issues of lag and high ping with the first profile as well. Really weird issue I'm facing here.

• Post by palieis ().

This post was deleted by Rondeau04: Spam ().
  • Hello, I need advice. I have a high ping on my server. When I log in to the game, I get a high ping 255 and after a while the server crashes and restarts. due to the high ping you can't stimulate anything otherwise I wasted money unnecessarily. Thank you, Zergos

• If you haven't already, submit a support ticket so they can look at things from their side. I've had some similar issues in the past and they migrated my service to a different set of hardware or were able to make changes on their end that fixed the problem.

ATLAS can be a finicky bugger sometimes. Hope you get it resolved!