Neither NPC Entry or NPCSpawnEntries are working for me. (on primitive +)

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Im on PS4, the map is Valguero and im on primitive plus . I dont know if any of that could effect what im trying to do. the NPCSpawnEntries are a bit complex so maybe my code is just wrong but NPCReplacement is a short code and it still wont work.

I stop and restart the servers and have used the command destroywilddinos multiple times and none of the dinos i tried to spawn in has shown up.

this one is tricky, they need to spawn in packs so the code is what its supposed to look like is what ive heard (5) after the entry name to spawn them in packs of 5

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesJungle_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="monkeyjungle (5)",EntryWeight=0.025,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dinopithecus_Character_BP_C","Dinopithecus_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Dinopithecus_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.06)))

the next two are the simplest form of the code, i would be happy if i can just get these to work

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesPenguins_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="snowowler",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.15)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_ChalkHills_Plains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="maewinger",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MilkGlider_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MilkGlider_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.15)))

this was just a test because i dont know how im not getting this simple code to work, the result is niether dinos shows on the map

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Trike_Character_BP_C",ToClassName= "Amargasaurus_Character_BP_C")

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_SnowPlains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="managa",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="amarga",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Amargasaurus_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Amargasaurus_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.09)))