Ark Server - Restarting, Not found, unable to restart

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Code
    1. It's been three days since this situation happened, and my friends and I still can't play ARK. Before the situation happened, my friends and I were still discussing whether to increase the rate and upgrade the equipment of the server.
    Code
  • Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

These are Community Support Forums where gamer and admins may help and suggest things to each other.

Updates for outages are posted in Twitter (image located on top right of forums, and their Community Discord.

With all due respect, how does this help? A few others such as myself are looking for an official update and the Nitrado Status Twitter hasn't been updated in five days.....

• Same here, though I was lucky enough to not be affected by it for several days even after the announcement appeared. Since last thursday, servers have been pretty much unusable for us too though, only support reply was a polite but rather unhelpful message that said the same as the official statement, they are aware of it and supposedly working on it. No ETA for a fix, no temporary solution, no explanation for how something like this can even happen for so long and on such a scale.

I am not blaming the poor support guys for it either, they likely did not get told anything and are currently facing many rightfully angry customers despite it not being their fault that everything is messed up. All I am saying is that with how this company handles things, I really regret getting a server here to begin with and will likely move on to another host tomorrow if there is still no actual news (suggestions for other, reliable hosts are welcome btw), even if I have to cut my losses financially since I somehow doubt that getting a refund for the remaining time is going to be realistic.

• Well i've managed to be able to shut down my 10 ark servers.
    My 7 Days and Farm Sim 22 servers are still up for now. However I have noticed some issues occurring on the FS22 server. So those may have to be brought down as well.
    12 down servers not generating any traffic or income, and a bleak view of reimbursements for the down time.... Not good.

• It's been 7 days now that the problem is known, but it appears nothing is done to fix it

Maybe it's time to consider customers and make their money worth ?

What's the point in paying a service if we can't even play a minute

Are we going to earn a refund for not having what we paid for ?

• Hello,

Unfortunately we can not answer your question. This is a Community Support Forum for gamers and admins to interact.

The Moderators are volunteers and unable to answer questions related to accounts, servers of financially. We could only reply with our own experiences are.

If you have not already please create a ticket with support.

Thank you.

• From what other unfortunate users told me on Discord, the company will not even give credits or make up for the lost play time unless you ask for it via ticket, that is how low of a company we are talking about here. If you want a refund, which I highly recommend at this point, there is no doubt that you will have to open a ticket and specifically ask for that refund, and even then it will likely take several days for you to get a reply, and it is not guaranteed to work either. Definitely a learning experience for me.

• This is my first experience with renting servers and whatnot, so I might be doing something wrong. The server starts fine via the webinterface, but when i try to connect via the steam dashboard, it's stuck on "Server not responding" I've already added the server to favorites with +1, i've reinstalled, idk what to do at this point. Also something else that seems rather odd, the server name when i go to profile shows up as "no server name" even though i've renamed it.

Any help would be appreciated ;-;

• The email I received today... (Service out since April 9th)

Dear customer,

Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to find a conclusive cause or solution for the problem you reported. Therefore, it is still possible that your server(s) are in a restart loop. We are still working on a solution and will inform you as soon as the servers are available again. At the same time, there will be appropriate compensation for the unusable time on our part.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

• I just paid for three Ark servers in LA and I only had access for a few hours before the server automatically restarted and is stuck in the loop like everyone else. They did put a notification that they are aware of this problem but no indication on when it will be resolved. Any idea on when it will be fixed? Will I lose my time even if I can't play? All three servers are doing this. ☹️

• My server was stuck in the loop for quite some time today but I force stopped it and then left it for about an hour. After restarting, I haven't had an issue. I'm a complete noob as I just started a server, but I noticed in going through things to get acquainted that there was an automated restart set in the automated tasks section. Could this be part of the problem? I removed the one that was there, just in case that was the problem to see if it helped. Probably find out that it was something important and everything will fall apart tomorrow hahaha.....

• The email I received today... (Service out since April 9th)

Dear customer,

Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to find a conclusive cause or solution for the problem you reported. Therefore, it is still possible that your server(s) are in a restart loop. We are still working on a solution and will inform you as soon as the servers are available again. At the same time, there will be appropriate compensation for the unusable time on our part.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Yes i received the same one

I'd rather have the server working by the way

At least this is one point

• As the title says, my server was doing fine for the first couple days and since then has been stuck in the restart loop some others are experiencing. I get the message of "The Nitrado team is investigating reports that some servers are stuck in the status "restarting". A solution is already being worked on.",

Well, im just curious if anyone found a solution that worked for them personally i can give a try? Thanks in advanced!