server stuck in restart loop

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Same thing here. Tried all the recommendations. This service is terrible. Too many other options out there. I've complained a few times and wanted to switch. Well I did and I have to say the other providers are much better. The UI on "another host" is easy to use. Lost my business.

• Same thing here. Tried all the recommendations. This service is terrible. Too many other options out there. I've complained a few times and wanted to switch. Well I did and I have to say the other providers are much better. The UI on "Other Host" is easy to use. Lost my business.

Yeah sames happening on ARK, had this issue with Nitrado before on ARK, DayZ, Rust AND 7D2D. Shocking service.

• I loaded some new types.xml files and tried to restart the server to apply but it got stuck so then I kept retrying until I came to the point of reinstalling and it still in a restart loop. Someone plz help, the new update is tmr and I’m looking forward to playing.

• My server is one of the ones that frequently is having restarting issues. Now, with the update, my server isn't appearing in the list of servers on the DZSA Launcher.

• Will this update fix the lingering servers issues here?

• Do I need to do anything to get access to my server again, and to get it listed again?

• I don't know if its the same issue as back in the 1.16 version of DZ but it had a similar problem of either restarting constantly or not starting at all getting hung up during a restart. It cleared up when the version went from 1.16 to 1.17, but now its back again. ARGH!!! I just renewed my 10 slot server and it looks like it won't be renewed again if they keep up with the shoddy customer service, and constantly restarting servers that make the game completely unplayable. It seems to hit me with this set of error addresses when it crashes.