Idk if nitrado knows what they are doing

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Put a ticket in 3 days ago no response, server crashed then wouldnt boot back up even after rollbacks 2 hours prior to the initial crash any ideas? cant be config because nothing changed from when it was working fine with 6 or 7 people Most recent crash log below, help would be appreciated, ive been able to play for a total of 2 days out of 12 the server has been "running"

Fatal error!

ShooterGameServer.exe!FHangThreadWatcher::Run() (0x00007ff7e6a465a7) + 34 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1_lostisland_server\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:169]

ShooterGameServer.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() (0x00007ff7e6523dbf) + 0 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1_lostisland_server\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:73]

ShooterGameServer.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::GuardedRun() (0x00007ff7e6520108) + 8 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1_lostisland_server\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:26]

KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffd14b47974) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffd1795a2f1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffd1795a2f1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲汐祡牥潃瑮潲汬牥求敵牰湩彴彃ര䰊獡⁴敒潭整䘠湵瑣潩畍瑬彩慈摲敓䍴浡䅯瑣癩൥

Also it says lost island alot but i was running ragnarok because nitrado said the issue i had before was its fault (it isnt bc i see 20 other lost island servers and was playing on one)

• Common issue on ARK servers since a couple of update, you will see the LostIsland error. The core game on the backend has changed a couple of core game code to LostIsland. Example: Redwood Spawns points. I have seen this error often and no fix is available. On PC I end up doing a reinstall and restore previous files. I know that option is not as easily available for Consoles. You can try a recovery backup. Also if you added custom code, check that.