The server will now restart

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • First off would like to say Hello to everyone. I just purchased my first Ark Nitrado server I set up everything for the new Valguero map and have been stuck on the server will now restart for over 2 hours is this normal I put in a ticket but not sure how long that will take any help is much appreciated

• First off would like to say Hello to everyone. I just purchased my first Ark Nitrado server I set up everything for the new Valguero map and have been stuck on the server will now restart for over 2 hours is this normal I put in a ticket but not sure how long that will take any help is much appreciated

Hello

Sometimes the server can get hung up on restarting. Since you just purchased it I would try a fresh reinstall its located at the bottom of under your server Info on the WebUi. The ticket can take anywhere from 24-48 hours to get answered

• I tried the reinstall. I want to play on the new Valguero map with my friends but it keeps saying starting at this point I’m just waiting for the customer service hours to start and will call them hopefully the will reimburse my time thanks for replying I’m new to Nitrado thought I’d give it a try hopefully it gets better

• At least I see this is not an isolated issue. I am experiencing the same problem. Trying to play on the new Valguero map but the server is stuck in an infinite reset. I have tried reinstalling the server serveral times now. After having to do a "force shutdown", I reinstall the sever, and about halfway through the configuration of my settings, it suddenly restarts and gets stuck. I have tried saving my settings part way through my configuration, but as soon as I do, it gets stuck on the reset. I submitted a ticket, but have yet to hear anything back. Though if everyone having this problem is submitting a ticket, I can see why . . .

• Fyi- Valguero is a large map to install. You just are not able to switch the map the first time and it works. It can take several minutes the first time.

I typically wait about 20m for a map of this size, then do a forceshutdown, then a restart. For me that seems to fix the hangs when switching to a new map the same time.

• I just think it’s crazy as a new customer my very first experience with purchasing a server has been this bad I’m not giving up on them I’m just waiting for the customer service to open to give them a call just want to play this new map with some friends and family if it works might keep server open hope everyone gets the issue fixed and good luck 😃

• So after waiting for 17 hours I call Nitrado wait on the phone for 30 mins JOHN answers the phone asks for my User ID asks what’s the the problem I explain an his response is wait 15 to 30 mins it should load I ask what if it don’t he says put in another ticket I asked how long will this take 24 to 48 hours WTF what kind of service is this crap you pay for time and most of it is spent trying to get the server going this is the worst service ever I’m about to try and get e refund this company is CRAP

• I completely agree. Iv had mine loading or trying to since yesterday. Y is there no mention of this if it has bin a problem for others. I have lost a day on it already cause of something out of my control but I'm the one that loses out. There should be compensation for problems like this for your customers we pay for it and in turn pay your wages so without us u wouldnt have employment. I'm not trying to be rude or anything I'm just frustrated with this process.