Adding Extinction/Aberation dinos onto Valguero.

• Hello!

I've been having issues getting dinos from other maps spawning on my Valguero server. Been putting the correct (or what I hope is correct) code into my game.ini and just not having an ounce of luck getting them to spawn. Is anyone else having the same problem or found a fix?

Thank you!

• i am having the same problem with a couple. most work. drakes, reapers. nameless wont work on console at least yet...

this post has most working for xbox when added to game.ini . i did adjust spawn rates because a couple are overkill.

New and restored Spawn entries for Valguero - General - ARK - Official Community Forums

this has a lot of working ones for use with xbox but its mix and match. most useable though.

https://steamcommunity.com/app…643166544731939844/?ctp=3

this does work as a standalone for griff. but those codes also mixed in with posts above as well.

Adding Griffins to Valguero - Dedicated Server Discussions - ARK - Official Community Forums

Thats all ive got so far. if anyone finds anything new or working please share we can build a database.

• Do keep in mind if something may not work for you, it may be working for others. You could try a reinstall. Sometimes that does help. For game bugs as this is, visiting the Official ARK Support Forum would be a better place to report the issue.

For my server the spawns are working just fine. So I am thinking more of a reinstall, or it is perhaps a Xbox platform issue and needs a bug/patch release from the WC/MS vendors.

• This is not a mistake. RockDrakes, nameless and Reaper have been banned from Wildcard. But I bypassed it that way:

another way is not possible. Sorry people

EDIT: I have a xbox Server

• This is not a mistake. RockDrakes, nameless and Reaper have been banned from Wildcard. But I bypassed it that way:

another way is not possible. Sorry people

EDIT: I have a xbox Server

Does this line of code only add drakes to valguero and is it tested to work?