Dayz Issue

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Bonjour , j ais le même problème , je réussit a joindre en tant que serveur Vanilla mais lorsque j installe les mods "@Namalsk Island;@Namalsk Survival;@Namalsk_Igloo" via WinSCP avec transfert des clés ,j ais aussi rempli dans la partie mods additionnel de nitrado , j ais aussi remplacé dayzOffline.chernarusplus par regular.namalsk dans réglages expert , j ais ajouté regular.namalsk de missionfiles a mpmission , le serveur apparait les réglages apparaisse correctement mais lorsque je lance après le chargement j ais ce message d erreur et je n arrive pas a trouver de quelle fichier il manque , si vous auriez une solution merci beaucoup

• Code
    1. Hello, I have the same problem, I manage to join as a Vanilla server but when I install the "@Namalsk Island;@Namalsk Survival;@Namalsk_Igloo" mods via WinSCP with key transfer, I also fill in the mods section additional from nitrado, I also replaced dayzOffline.chernarusplus by regular.namalsk in expert settings, I added regular.namalsk from missionfiles to mpmission, the server appears the settings appear correctly but when I launch after loading I have this error message and I can't find which file is missing, if you have a solution thank you very much