Server connection drops or stuck in initiating

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have a problem with my server not connecting or dropping during gameplays. I get almost same error messages shown in another thread (Client stays stuck on "Waiting for steam verification" on fresh install - 7 Days to Die - Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support) but my Shader Unsupported is about other items.

I restarted, re-installed, and clean-installed after uninstalling the game. However, the problem persists. I have tried to get a solution by opening a ticket but was not successful. I read some people who were getting the same error on their own self-built servers fixed the problem by updating/installing Microsoft Visual something on their machines. Does anyone know how to fix it? I don't think I'll be able to install anything outside of the 7DTD folder as a renter.

Server Dashboard "Log" gives me the following messages.

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard' - All subshaders removed

WARNING: Shader Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?

WARNING: Shader If subshaders removal was intentional, you may have forgotten turning Fallback off?

ERROR: Shader Standard shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard' - All subshaders removed

WARNING: Shader If subshaders removal was intentional, you may have forgotten turning Fallback off?

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - All subshaders removed

ERROR: Shader Autodesk Interactive shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - All subshaders removed

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - All subshaders removed

ERROR: Shader Standard (Specular setup) shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - All subshaders removed

ERROR: Shader Unlit/Transparent shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

2022-03-21T23:59:39 136.431 INF Loaded (local): items

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Particles/Standard Unlit' - All subshaders removed

ERROR: Shader Particles/Standard Unlit shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Particles/Standard Unlit' - All subshaders removed

ERROR: Shader Shader Forge/7DTD_Particle_Additive shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

ERROR: Shader Legacy Shaders/Particles/Additive shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Game/Glass Reflex' - All subshaders removed

ERROR: Shader Game/Glass Reflex shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Game/Glass Reflex' - All subshaders removed

• I found in 7daystodie.com forum that someone solved the similar problem by re-installing or updating "Microsoft Visual C Redistributables 2022".

[Dedicated Server] - Sever not fully runnning up... ERROR: Shader Sprites/Default shader is not supported on this GPU - General Support - 7 Days to Die

However, this solution seems to be for A19. I wonder if A20 shares the same source of such a problem.

Hope to find a solution soon. I've been playing on someone else's server since I subscribed to Nitrado. lol.

• Hello i have the Same Problem #### Shader Legacy Shaders/Particles/Additive shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable) ####
    I installed Darkness Falls Mod on it.

• Hello again yesterday i just started a nnew map 4k and it worked we played very long without crashes and Errors, i dont know if this was the problem but try out a normal map that is less than 6k.