Valguero Dino Spawn containers

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hey guys,

I've seen a couple similar posts floating about, but nothing definitive. Before we add new maps to our cluster we put them through a beta period to make sure everything is balanced and there wont be any issues when we open it to the public. With the release of Valguero, we are not only doing our normal drop modifications, stat rates, breeding, etc, but we are also testing the new map as a whole as well.

With that said, I've noticed that certain areas of the map seem to either be very heavy with certain dinos, or missing them entirely. A perfect example is that in the Aberration cave, there are no basilisks, rock drakes, shinehorns, or featherlights. Obviously the basilisks require fertilized eggs to tame, which wont be an issue because some of our players go and get them from our Ab server and bring them to the other maps to trade with other players, and the Aberration zone just doesnt feel right without those dinos above.

I'm trying to modify the existing dino spawn containers to add in the missing dinos, or modify the existing dinos in certain areas, but I'm not finding any luck with the container id's yet. Has anyone been able to find that info yet that can supply it to me so I can get it into the beta for testing, or that can point me in the right direction of where to find it? I appreciate any feedback and thank you in advance.

Not knowing something Yesterday just creates opportunity for growth Today. Strive to learn and do better, and be better for it.

• Well, in Ab they do have some of those. Ive tamed them. It may be limited to only consoles as it just got released. You may want to head over to say the Steam Community website and search for the DLC. I suggest that cause they have a discord channel in which they provide support on the game. Its where I would start.