Adding Dinopithecus Help

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Halp! I have added all the other dinos I want to CI; however, I cannot get Dinopithecus to work. I have 2 dinos I'm trying to spawn in the Jungle. I effectively get one of the two so I know portions of the command work. Here is my work:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesJungle_C", NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Baboon", EntryWeight=.25, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dinopithecus_Character_BP_C","Dinopithecus_Character_BP,"Dinopithecus_Character_BP"")),(AnEntryName="BogSpider", EntryWeight=.1, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("BogSpider_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Dinopithecus_Character_BP",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.15),(NPCClassString="BogSpider_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.020)))

So the BloodStalkers spawn but the Monkeys do not. This is my last dino i want on the map so please Halp!:D

Oh and lastly I would like to add "Bush Berry Seeds?" to my map, rather it be via supply drop or alpha kills but would like to use it as a currency and without going into "expert mode."