Happy Monday! Road to 0.7 continues on, let's see the progress at this pitstop. Check it out!
- Fixing the development crashes.
- Created support for new materials.
- Resolving bugs related to rain and new outposts.
- Implemented the new animations to the trader NPC faces.
- Tweaking the trader pricing system.
- Investigating the trader loading issues.
- Optimization of vehicle physics replication system (will result in less vehicle rubberbanding).
- Creating new replication system.
- Creating the new server prices caching system.
- Implemented new UI for parachutes.
- Created the buy panel UI.
- Further work on the sell panel UI.
- Implemented new validation system on character creation,
- Fixing bugs related to the killbox.
- Working on a new save state system when relogging into vehicles after sever crash.
- Optimization of the master server.
- Testing out the new substeping changes.
- Blending the roads with terrain.
- Created new particles for 2 wheeled vehicles.
- Fixing the issues with the foliage.
- Reworked the improvised rope.
- Retexturing boxes.
- Further work on ruined houses.
- Further work on sea drywalls.
- Layering shaders.
- Retexturing houses.
- Fixing the leftover bugs from the merge.
- Implementing photo scanned assets.
- Further work on the furniture optimizations.
- Implemented the metahuman heads into the UE engine.
- Tweaking the vendor animations.
- Further work on the new car.
- Concept art for the new environment.
- Reworking wooden sticks models.
- Reworking the improvised hammer model.
- tweaked the UV map for blood.
- Polishing the textures for the new bike model.
- Working on the new parachute model.
- Finished the tuxedo suits.
- Working on the parachute sounds.
- Catching and banning cheaters.
- Reporting feedback from the community.
- Reporting the bugs.
- Reporting the 0.7 build bugs and issues.
- Working on 2 mystery events.
That's all form us for now folks, talk to yall soon. Real soon.
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!