Hi Galactic Survivalists!
We have some more changes & fixes to add to v1.7.5 find all the details below!
- Added display of allowed boosts per armor type in hover info
- Map Info Panel: Fixed "Habitable Zone MIN/MAX" distance display (distance was shown too big before)
- Instances: added "NoVolumeWeightForPlayer" to "InstanceData" to allow switching off the V&W checks for players in instances (f.e. to get more loot)
- DialogueSystem: added new function AddItemsFromContainer(int containerId, int maxItemCount) to allow giving a player reward items that are specified in Containers.ecf
- DialogueSystem: added new function OpenHtmlWindow(string title, string url, float widthPerc, float heightPerc)
- Updated: Polaris Trading Station Variant 11 (thx to Kaeser)
- DialogueSystem: added "using System;" so programmers don't need to prefix all system functions any more
- Html browser: if URL starts with %SHARED_DATA% it is replaced with a link to the actual shared data folder
- Updated: Underground Bunker now does not explode anymore when removing the core (Note: breaking other parts might still lead to if falling apart as intentional part of the design. Signs put up )
- Updated: Sigma Fulcrum and Derpacs station (thx Kaeser)
- Epic suit boosts vanish when dropped into a suit slot
- Tier 2 CPU Icon missing
- NPC spawners are not switched on by PDA PlayfieldOps (fix can only work in new games - sorry)
- Decreased EggPlant movement in strong wind.
- Polaris homeworld orbit spawned wrong model for Orbital Control (should be the DERPACs model)
- Removed turret from core room in underground bunker