Ark Server Crashing multiple times a day

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I've got an Ark server that I've upgraded to have higher memory, the server also has two mods on it (Super Structures, Platforms +), there is at most 5 people playing on the server at one time. I am unsure of the reasons behind the crashes, everything I've looked up online says that right now, there shouldn't be any problems with the mods, and the amount of memory I have for the server is more then sufficient.

Any Help would be wonderful.

• Hello,

Higher Memory upgrades are only for Minecraft servers. Adding to ARK does no different. The servers autodetect if more resources are needed and adjust accordingly.

Also those 2 mods should run just fine. If you have high rates though you may have issues. I'd create a ticket with support to see what you have set and advise what they may see.

• Put in a ticket, only problem is, we all still want to keep playing while this is happening.

This is from the log

LowLevelFatalError [File:F:\build\LostIsland\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 51]

Ran out of memory allocating 786432 bytes with alignment 0

VERSION: 342.22

UnknownModule!UnknownFunction (0x00007fffca0a9329) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

UnknownModule!UnknownFunction (0x0053005c0065006e) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

UnknownModule!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7eb148bf8) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

UnknownModule!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7eb148bf8) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲牔歩彥桃牡捡整彲偂䍟ㅟ਍慌瑳删浥瑯⁥畆据楴湯䌠楬湥䅴正潇摯潍敶਍